New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Which Touch Games are you looking forward to the most?

FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
I was going to do a poll but I was only allowed 10 options so I thought I'd create a list for you all to pick your favourites from!

Let me know if I miss something. Although I don't really wanna list every Steam motion controller game so only let me know if it's one your looking forward to!

So here goes!
  • Dead & Buried
  • Wilson's Heart
  • Ripcoil
  • SUPERHOT VR
  • Unspoken
  • Rock Band VR
  • VR Sports Challenge
  • The Climb (Touch enabled)
  • Oculus Medium
  • Serious Sam
  • Pro Fishing Challenge VR
  • I Expect You to Die
  • Killing Floor: Incursion
  • Luna
  • Gaint Cop
  • Job Simulator
  • Fantastic Contraption
  • Arizona Sunshine
  • Hover Junkers
  • Virtual Novel

Comments

• FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
    So I'm going to start this off by saying my top 3 so far are:

Wilson's Heart, Oculus Medium and Dead & Buried :smiley:
  • Hiro_Protag0nistHiro_Protag0nist Posts: 4,634 Valuable Player
    The Climb - i'm putting off buying it because of no Touch.
  • EliteSPAEliteSPA Posts: 1,560
    Project 2501
    Unspoken and Dead & Buried.
    i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
  • AlacerAlacer Posts: 34
    Brain Burst
    Wilson's Heart
    Dead & Buried
    I Expect You to Die

andyring said:
    The Climb - i'm putting off buying it because of no Touch.
    yeah originally I was putting it off due to not being able to handle any 'intense' comfort ratings but hopefully with Touch I'm hoping it should add a new layer of comfort to the experience too! :)
  • Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
    Neo
    edited June 2016
    Ripcoil , Wilsons Heart, Superhot VR and VR Sports Challenge.
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,713 Valuable Player
    Do experiences count?

if so, and assuming it is supported, The Blu is my most anticipated app and has been for some time.
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
    Do experiences count?

if so, and assuming it is supported, The Blu is my most anticipated app and has been for some time.
    yeah of course! 

I tried it when I got a demo of the Vive but it didn't need motion controllers for the bits I tried, It was really beautiful  :)
  • WarblokeWarbloke Posts: 931
    3Jane

Touch games? Do you mean there is 'adult content' games coming out ?

Must I now have a dedicated 'VR room' in my house where all this touching should occur ?  

I believe this room is called a 'masterbatorium', but until now I've just never had a good reason to extend the house and build one.

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,284 Valuable Player
    Unspoken, Wilson's Heart and Dead & Buried. 

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • JCatJCat Posts: 132
    Art3mis
    edited June 2016
    Ripcoil
    Dead and Buried
    ModBox - (not officially announced but developer said a definite).
    Oculus Medium
    Already have Job Simulator and Fantastic Contraption (had, not have a Vive).

• GenetixStudioGenetixStudio Posts: 770
    3Jane
    Definitely looking forward to The Climb with touch controls - it is already one of my favorite games on the Rift. Oculus Medium sounds great also, I'd love to spend time in VR creating.
  • SadGamerDadSadGamerDad Posts: 327
    Trinity
    Wilson's Heart, The Climb (Waiting on Touch), VR Sports, Dead & Buried
  • twisteklabstwisteklabs Posts: 416
    Trinity
    Any game that has immersion instead of just presence.
    CPU: Intel i5-4690K
    Mobo: ASUS Z97-AR
    Ram: 8GB 1600MHz
    Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    Any game that has immersion instead of just presence.
    are we already at a stage where presence isn't enough? :#

Well Touch will be another presence/immersion multiplier. I think multiplayer games will probably help a lot with the immersion you might be looking for!
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,328 Valuable Player
    After reading the Oculus email they sent about all the new games coming out... I'm less concerned about which game I'm most looking forward to and more concerned about how the hell I'm gonna make time to play them all :o

https://www.oculus.com/en-us/blog/over-30-full-games-launching-with-oculus-touch-this-year/

Launch titles include Oculus Studios games like Insomniac’s Unspoken, Dead & Buried, Rock Band VR from Harmonix, VR Sports Challenge by Sanzaru, Crytek’s The Climb (now Touch enabled), as well as independent games like Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope by Croteam, Pro Fishing Challenge VR by Opus, I Expect You to Die by Schell Games, Luna by Funomena, Giant Cop by Other Ocean, Job Simulator by Owlchemy Labs, and Fantastic Contraption by Northway Games. Oculus Medium will also ship with Touch, which brings the tactile satisfaction of sculpting into the world of VR.

I am definitely excited about Unspoken, Dead & Burried, Oculus Medium, Killing Floor: Incursion, Ripcoil, Superhot VR, and Wilsons Heart.

Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane