cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out what the combination is to the sliding blocks puzzle in chronos?

fatsoh
Honored Guest
So I'm stuck right now because I have no idea how I am supposed to beat this. I have been backtracking looking for maybe something on the wall to show me the combination but I can't find anything. I would rather continue the game instead of getting stressed over a dumb puzzle so I will just ask here
4 REPLIES 4

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Are you talking about the blocks on the platform up high on the Labyrinth? The one where there is a Yellow, Red, and Purple "circle" involved?

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your near the beginning of the game then I think I know where you are stuck because I got stuck there too.

Tip: Go back to the bookshelf with the key and have a very close look at everything on the shelf  😉

fatsoh
Honored Guest

FrozenPea said:

If your near the beginning of the game then I think I know where you are stuck because I got stuck there too.

Tip: Go back to the bookshelf with the key and have a very close look at everything on the shelf  😉

the bookshelf in the library looking room near the mouth door that opens when you use the cyclops stone? Also I don't think I have a key and the last key I got only made the water rise

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you quite the near beginning of the game? Can you roughly let us know how many hours your into it? 

If it's near the start of the game its the bookshelf with the key on it that you can't get too.