cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No hdmi connection issue

tantalas95
Sightseer
hello, I just got my oculus yesterday, it was working fine I just had to remove my tv hdmi output, then i tried to enable in BIOS my intel graphic cards so that i can put my tv hdmi output into it since that my oculus isnt recognised by the oculus software.
So I tried to change my hdmi tv output to a dvi to hdmi cable and disabled my intel graphic cards in BIOS but no sucess the software still refuse to recognise my oculus.
To sum it up :
- All my videos cables are on my 780 ti
- My intel graphic cards is disabled 
- My setup is a regular 1080p toshiba tv and an acer xb270hu 144hz gsync

My pc build is :
Windows 7 Edition Familly Premium ‎(X64)‎ Service Pack 1
Intel Core i7 4770K
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z87I-PRO Rev X.0x
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
2X Barrette G.Skill  4 Go
SSD KINGSTONSV300S37A120G de 111.79 Go SATA III
hard drive ST2000DM001-1CH164 de 1.82 To SATA III
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
well it does sound like the cause is most likely something related to what you were messing around with.

What port is your rift plugged into? Does the port still work for your monitor? Trying unplugging your acer monitor and only use your toshiba + rift(rift in hdmi.).

tantalas95
Sightseer
My acer is on my display port , my toshiba is on dvi and my oculus on hdmi , yes my tv works if i replace the oculus hdmi with another hdmi for my tv it works and I tried unplug my acer but still doesnt work 
The things I touched in BIOS settings were fans speed ( they were on slow , it s now on fast ) and enable my intel graphics card and then I updated it on windows  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmm, what light do you see on your rift? Is it even turned on?

What USB3 port is it plugged into?

Have you tried different USB ports as well, and try re-plugging in the cable on the rift. You can access it by removing the foam face plate.

tantalas95
Sightseer
Thank you very much, I re-plugged the cable on the rift and it works fine now 

Anonymous
Not applicable
awesome! happy rifting!