cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Support bad? Can anyone from Support get in touch with me? Oculus CC charge didnt get through

Chairmanchuck
Explorer
I just post the post I posted on reddit i hope someone will get in toch with me:

So. I got an order update mail on 24th, saying that something might not be correct (couldnt get money from my CC it seems). After contacting Oculus Support on the same day I got an email that I might change my CC (I only have one) or use another payment method. That also didnt work work. When I choose PayPal and click on authorize on the PP website, when I get redirected to the Oculus website there is just an error showing "Something went wrong." I also called my bank and they said they didnt get any request to get money from my CC. Also tried other browsers and other PCs, but nothing changed.

The information I typed in when I ordered is correct. Nothing changed. I just want to know right now if they can get the money from my current CC or why I cant change it to PayPal. It seems if they could have gotten the money on 24th, I would already have my Rift by now.

Now since 4 days I dont have any new emails. Would be nice if someone of Oculus Support would get in touch with me and tell me whether they can get the money now that I typed in my CC data again and if not, why PayPal doesnt work.

3 REPLIES 3

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
good luck with that..Oculus customer service is digusting..its the only word i can find. I think it is a miracle this thing is even released..however the fact it has taken so long is also something which is predictable.
God help us this the release of touch

Chairmanchuck
Explorer

nAV2016 said:

good luck with that..Oculus customer service is digusting..its the only word i can find. I think it is a miracle this thing is even released..however the fact it has taken so long is also something which is predictable.
God help us this the release of touch

I mean I let them wait 4 days to answer me. I thought that would be enough time. I just want to change to Paypal or know whether they can charge my CC now that I typed in all the information again. That shouldnt be too hard, right?

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
Believe me bro! right now everything for Oculus is hard..If it this hard for u contact them and yur trying to give them money, imagine when u have a broken rift or worse no rift..lol