cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eve Valkyrie broken?

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
Played a few matches of Eve: Valkyrie before the large update adding the single player stuff... now whenever I enter matchmaking, it loads, then the screen goes black...and....nothing.

After a minute or two it shows a 'score card' saying myself and a bunch of CPU players were 0-0 and returns me to the menu?? Can not join any game at all and its very annoying. Emailed support with no luck.. any idea whats going on??

Thanks in advance
9 REPLIES 9

Warbloke
Superstar

Mine was still ok after the update - I didn't notice anything unusual.

Could it be possible that you just tried to play while I was online?

Perhaps the game therefore decided there was no point in putting you or anyone else in the matches as I was there - so would of course just shoot you all out of the sky.

I just assumed it would do this to save everyone the time.

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Mine won't update the mini update from yesterday, 94 megs but keeps trying in a loop ???
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Elunedra
Protege
i had some trouble getting the update to go tru, it went fine from 0 -> 80 but then realty slowed down, but let it ran and eventualy it was done and worked fine

Pauline65
Honored Guest
J'ai perdu mon mot de passe et quand je met mot de pass oublier on me ramène vers le site oculus Facebook et ça beug quoi faire ?! Aider moi svp

Warbloke
Superstar

Pauline65 said:

J'ai perdu mon mot de passe et quand je met mot de pass oublier on me ramène vers le site oculus Facebook et ça beug quoi faire ?! Aider moi svp

So, you forgot your password...

When you choose the 'forgotten password' link, you are brought back to the website.

Something about Facebook / Oculus, and you need help.

So this cant be your forum password, as you posted here.

Is it your Oculus Account, or your Eve Valkyrie Account you are referring to ?

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
Bump. Anyone can help with OP?

gluebag
Protege
Tried reinstalling?

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
How can I reinstall the game? It was from a code 

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
to summarize in case others have this problem... The Oculus store makes it easy to uninstall and reinstall all games.. BUT it was my Norton firewall that was blocking the game, and I had no idea because I obviously had the headset on while the pop up occurred, and after 10 seconds it 'automatically' selected block for good. Soo I had no idea but caught it after reinstalling and it asked me again.