New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

VR fail compilation.

Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
Neo
Just saw this little compilation, of people being wreckless in VR. :smile:

Comments

• BilbosmegginsBilbosmeggins Posts: 247
    Nexus 6
    I really enjoyed that.  It really does demonstrate the power that VR has over us.  People genuinely believe that they are in another world. The guy trying to poke his head through the floor just said it all :D
  • GoobersGoobers Posts: 294
    Art3mis
    edited July 2016
    For the wand throw... all I could think of was Wii 2.0.
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 4,073 Valuable Player
    edited July 2016
    Some of these are just too stupid where chaperone system is set to developer or the people playing are just dumb. But the last one is the best with the kid.  :)

I think I've punched the ceiling twice now and learned pretty quick not to do it again especially when replacement wand costs £116 not including shipping and tax. :o

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
    Neo
    edited July 2016
    @Shadowmask72 I think some of these people have learned not to do it again, too. That guy that bumbs into to his desk, then his wheel, and finally smashes his light, seems like a guy that may be beyond hope though. That girl that ran into to the wall looked so confused and possible dazed :lol:  Some of these fails were pretty funny to me, and yeah, the kid was pretty funny too.
  • inovatorinovator Posts: 2,271 Valuable Player
    When playing luckey tales I came a hair away several times in putting the controller on a table like structure. I have tile floors
  • EarlGreyEarlGrey Posts: 886
    Art3mis
    I guess those are all lawsuits waiting to happen.
    Good thing Oculus says you should be seated.
  • Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
    Neo
    edited July 2016
    Let em sue, i don't see em winning. Seriously, you don't sue a knife manufacturer cause you cut yourself once, you know the risk.
  • AntDX3162AntDX3162 Posts: 839
    Trinity
    People really lost themselves in the games..

Have to have a disclaimer about sharp and pointed areas to be removed from the play station area.
    facebook.com/AntDX316
  • LeeG_UKLeeG_UK Posts: 65
    Hiro Protagonist
    I really enjoyed that.  It really does demonstrate the power that VR has over us.  People genuinely believe that they are in another world. The guy trying to poke his head through the floor just said it all :D

I feel embarrassed now, as that is exactly what I did the first time I tried to look through the ceiling tiles on Budget Cuts.