cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead secret help!? Please?

Sparky613
Explorer
Could anyone tell me or give me a hint to where the key is that opens the freezer in the basement? Am I supposed to have it before I make the mad dash to the basement? Maybe I'm totally missing something obvious. I hope the freezer has something in it to show how the controls work on the dream machine. Thanks everyone! Absolutely loving dead secret btw.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
You come back to the freezer later. I was confused about the dream machine as well. You don't really have to do anything on the console, but you do use it in a different way.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

cybereality
Grand Champion
You come back to the freezer later. I was confused about the dream machine as well. You don't really have to do anything on the console, but you do use it in a different way.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV