New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

can you use the rift with netflex and spotify music

I am trying to use my rift glasses for netlex and spotifu am I able to do this if so how?

Answers

• I am trying to use netflex and Spotify music with rift am I able to if so how do I do that
  • GenetixStudioGenetixStudio Posts: 770
    3Jane
    Virtual Desktop is the way to go - Netflix* (Not sure if you are old enough to remember what 'flicks' were)
  • JohnnyDioxinJohnnyDioxin Posts: 2,722 Valuable Player
    Netflex sounds dirty... B)

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
    Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2
  • YoLolo69YoLolo69 Posts: 1,158
    Wintermute
    Yep, I use Virtual Desktop, but other free alternative I didn't test exist, like BigScreen on Steam and another one I don't remember the name ("envelope"?, nope, something like that AFAIK).

BTW I'm not that kind of guy but just to be sure I checked and Netflex don't exist (they will have probably a lawsuit if somebody try to open such website).

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  GTX1080 OC 10%, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

• mbze430mbze430 Posts: 567
    Trinity
    I wanna "chill and netflex" in VR with allllll y'all
    i7-6900k @ 4.4ghz | Kingston Hyper 64GB DDR4 @ 3000mhz | SLI Nvidia Titan Xp | ASUS Strix Gaming X99 | Samsung 950 Pro 512GB PCIe/NVMe | 3x Samsung Pro 850 512GB RAID0 | 2x Samsung Pro 850 1TB RAID1 | Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Cooling | Thermaltake Core X5
  • thomasmappbethomasmappbe Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I'm a person who likes to experience new music, I'm using premium spotify to be able to enjoy the best!
  • MikeFMikeF Posts: 1,001
    3Jane
    I'm a person who likes to experience new music, I'm using premium spotify to be able to enjoy the best!
    thats all well and good but this is a 4 year old thread about SPOTIFU, dont know what you're talking about.
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 6,363 Volunteer Moderator
    There’s been a few necro-threads lately, nice to see people using the search function though.
    Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v2004 (19042.572)
  • thomasmappbethomasmappbe Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    There’s been a few necro-threads lately, nice to see people using the search function though.
    Thanks you!
  • JessieNewmanJessieNewman Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I want to use premium spotify but I don't understand it, can anyone tell me?
  • lisa.weems.549lisa.weems.549 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I have requested the integration of Spotify and oculus rift & quest VR platform for many years. It is time wasted. I am planning to try some new tricks such as download Spotify songs by AudKit Spotify audio downloader.
  • yangyulin-9.11yangyulin-9.11 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    edited November 10
    They don't have a integration yet, but you can download Spotify songs with Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter  and then play them on rift offline.