New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

VR : Torment - RUN. KILL. DIE. REPEAT

AbnormaliaAbnormalia Posts: 157
Hiro Protagonist
edited January 22 in Showcase
We've launched EA of Steam 2 month ago. Now we've made first build with Touch Support:

We are going to launch huge update soon on Steam with many new features and polish and optimize game for Oculus by the end of the year.

Comments

• AbnormaliaAbnormalia Posts: 157
    Hiro Protagonist
    One more play-though video:

Hiro Protagonist

MAKE BELIEVE GAMES TEAMS UP WITH STORM BRINGER STUDIOS

NEW YORK, NY (06/10/16): Make Believe Games, the new venture by Mark Rein•Hagen, world-renowned creator of Vampire: The Masquerade and the World of Darkness, is partnering with Storm Bringer Studios, out of Tbilisi, Georgia to create a virtual reality game called VRZ (VR zGame) which is based on the I AM ZOMBIE RPG, with its own unique twist.

VRZ combines an engaging storyline with rich tactical environments and clever puzzles. It features an amazing locamation system and realistic weapons and controls. The I Am Zombie storyline is set in a grindhouse take on the modern world, putting a unique spin on the genre by introducing lucid zombies the game calls the Toxic. VRZ is positioned to be one of the newest and most rewarding experiences in virtual reality gaming and the first stage of the partnership’s plans to pioneer innovation in this emerging industry.

StormBringer Studios OU is a leading Georgian game development company with a strong background in PC, Console and mobile games. Making the leap to virtual reality technology, they have released several successful demos and VR titles. Several studio members were founders of first gamelab in Georgia and are working hard to develop and foster the game industry in the region.

Commenting on their partnership, Mark Rein•Hagen said, "I am completely delighted to be working with Storm Bringer, as I have know them personally and professionally for many years. We had a great time working together on our Peace Park game for the EU (created to promote peace in the region). They are one of the most reliable and top quality game studios in the business and have top notch programming and art skills. I look forward to repeating our same success with tabletop games in the rapidly developing Virtual Reality world..”

Irakli Kokrashvili, President of Storm Bringer Studios added, “Working on a virtual reality game with Mark is a dream coming true for me. I love being a pioneer in a new game and I Am Zombie is an awesome game, just one look at the Field Manual is mind blowing! The VR Germany are going to be blown away by what we are up to! “

While this exciting new partnership launches officially today, the two studios have already been working together for some time. A demo version of the game has been on Steam for six months, receiving numerous accolades, amazing reviews and a growing number of early adopters. The complete Shooter Demo will now be available by the end of September, and the full game will be available by October 25th.

For technical inquiries please contact StormBringer Studio:
    Irakli iraklik@stormbringerstudios.com

For corporate inquiries please contact Make Believe Games:
    Nathan Tucker nt@makebelievegames.com

For more news and updates, find Make Believe Games online at:
    http://www.makebelievegames.com

• GenetixStudioGenetixStudio Posts: 770
    3Jane
    Now... I just need Touch controllers.... (Looks good though so far!)
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited September 2016
    Duck hunting season is open!

Hiro Protagonist
    Beta Testing Free Demo:

Hiro Protagonist
    Main Menu WIP:

• OpticKingOpticKing Posts: 1,184 Poster of the Week
    Looks great, just waiting for the touch controllers.
    Hiro Protagonist

• GaGerGaGer Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    200 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF STICKS.... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME SCAMMING RIPPING OFF PIECE'S OF SHIT!

• GaGerGaGer Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    GaGer said:
    200 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF STICKS.... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME SCAMMING RIPPING OFF PIECE'S OF SHIT!

FUCK YOU!!
  • OpticKingOpticKing Posts: 1,184 Poster of the Week
    edited October 2016
    Wah..? I feel like this guys is totally not slightly insane at all or anything. Solid mental facilities no doubt.
    Hiro Protagonist

• LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 1,211
    Neo
    Looks very atmospheric. :)
    Hiro Protagonist
    Featuring flame and zap ammos, mines, freese and normal grenade:

Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist
    RC2 gameplay:

• EliteSPAEliteSPA Posts: 1,544
    Project 2501
    Looks cool! bring it on!
    71AWBj.png
    i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 SLI | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
    Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist
    edited December 2016

• BloodletBloodlet Posts: 690
    Neo
    Full locomotion?! Then count me in. :)
    Hiro Protagonist
    Bloodlet said:
    Full locomotion?! Then count me in. :)
    3 Locomotion options to choose from for HTC. On Oculus version, left thumb full loco and/or teleport.
  • ThotThot Posts: 85
    Hiro Protagonist
    i can't locomotion or catch a gun with touch and the demo :/
    Hiro Protagonist
    Thot said:
    i can't locomotion or catch a gun with touch and the demo :/

What do you mean? You walk using left Joy. Grab revolvers using Grab button. Shoot trigger etc.
    Neo
    Ok started d/loading the demo.
    5 hours download for 1.5gb. You sure about that???
    Hiro Protagonist
    Bloodlet said:
    Ok started d/loading the demo.
    5 hours download for 1.5gb. You sure about that???
    Wow, seems Wearvr servers have some traffic problems...
    Neo
    Am I right in guessing the Demo and Early Access version on Steam doesn't support Touch?
    Hence the demo on Wearvr?
    Hiro Protagonist
    Bloodlet said:
    Am I right in guessing the Demo and Early Access version on Steam doesn't support Touch?
    Hence the demo on Wearvr?
    Not yet. Soon we will update Steam versiin and demo as well. As Oculus is new launch platform for us we want to test first there.