cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting a face to the name

EventHorizon5
Honored Guest
You guys should have known this was coming... We're a brand new community on a brand new forum, so what better way to say hello then with a smile?

Of course, participation is optional! If you'd like to post a picture but want some added anonymity, you can always take a picture while wearing your Rift developer kit!

This is me dressed as a Ghostbuster at a convention last summer! This young girl approached me and sheepishly asked "can I get a picture with you?" to which I replied "Only if I can get a picture with you!"
11 REPLIES 11

joakizmo
Explorer
Cool costume. This is me scaling the pieces for my Stromtrooper-outfit, and my cat.

Gerald
Expert Protege
Good idea and cool Ghostbusters suit! We totally need a proton pack that works in VR 🙂

this is me, the picture I used when I videoreviewed for a german gaming print magazine.

Gerald2.jpg
check out my Mobile VR Jam 2015 title Guns N' Dragons

Chaoss
Expert Protege
This is me chilling at my local bar 🙂

"In the future we will be designing dreams, worlds & experiences rather than games."

Dakor
Explorer
this is me before leaving my flat:
Writer for Bloculus.de the German Virtual Reality Developer Blog Professional software developer for VR, Collector of old Gaming Hardware

drewbdoo
Honored Guest
This is me wishing I had a rift to go with my AD700's 😉

And a velvet dog. I'm Drewbdoo like... everywhere on the internet. It's lovely to "meet" all of you. 🙂

Cheshyr
Honored Guest
Name to Face, huh? Alright.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Here's me when I joined Oculus.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

roculus99
Protege
This is me a decade ago, but represents the kind of experience I'd like to bring to VR. They already make a good mechanical simulator: http://surewind.com/
Cus20005.JPG
This is me at work:
IMAG0070.jpg

Cymatic
Honored Guest
I also enjoy the occasional convention. :lol: I am the sax player on the right.

Dev Relations @ AltSpaceVR - VC Funded VR Startup. Now Hiring! Co-organizer, Silicon Valley Virtual Reality (SVVR) - Monthly meetups, SVVR Expo. Contributor, Road To VR - #1 VR News Site. VR Evangelist - VR Impressions & discussions.