cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minor Bugs

Baxter900
Protege
I've run across 2 minor bugs and one thing I just want clarification on.

The first bug is that if a player has 0 cards left in their deck and would normally draw, the deck counter still goes down by one. The player I saw this with went down to -6 before losing because they only had 1 card in their hand. It's worth noting they were drawing 3 cards per turn.

The second is that if the doom tank (I think that's what it's called) attacks the wall of fire (and presumably any wall) at range, it doesn't take a damage. Wall of fire doesn't deal damage to enemies attacking at range, however doom tank is supposed to take a damage every time it attacks at range, which it does not.

The clarification is I just wanted to know if the card "stipend accords" which is 1 mana to draw a card is given to the player going second. I think that's what it is but I just wanted to bring it up since it was never clarified in the tutorial and if that's not what's supposed to happen then it's worth pointing out that it happens.
2 REPLIES 2

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
The first two things are certainly bugs. I've passed them on to QA, thank you.

As for the clarification, that is what happens. We don't mention the cards in the tutorials because the player always goes first

Baxter900
Protege
Alright thanks! I think that should probably be mentioned somewhere since once I realized I had that card as an extra card (rather than as my normal initial number of cards), it completely changed my strategy when I have it.