cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request: Submissions status emails

drash
Heroic Explorer
Is it possible that when submissions are updated (accepted/rejected/etc), an email could go out to the developer to let them know?
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com
9 REPLIES 9

Serk
Explorer
I second this. I saw Dreadhalls was approved and already available for download last time I entered the website, but I didn't receive any notification. It didn't bother me, but I guess there will be people down the line who would want to sync their submission's approval with promotions, etc... and that would be a neat feature to make that easier.

drash
Heroic Explorer
If I'm not mistaken, looks like this is implemented now. Works great and is exactly what i was hoping for. Thanks Oculus!
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
Yeah I dont think this is working yet. A "Thanks for Submission we'll let you know in about XX weeks" would be very user friendly.
-: MorbidDonkey :- =================================== LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1

cybereality
Grand Champion
There was originally a bug that caused the submission process to not complete properly (meaning you would not get the email). However, this should be fixed now. If you never got the email I would recommend going into Share and making sure it hit the submit button to complete your submission.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Ttakala
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
There was originally a bug that caused the submission process to not complete properly (meaning you would not get the email). However, this should be fixed now. If you never got the email I would recommend going into Share and making sure it hit the submit button to complete your submission.

I submitted our TurboTuscany demo over 5 weeks ago, and haven't received any email. This is what my submission says (there are no options for modifying or re-sending the submission):

"Your app is in "Submitted" status. Editing will be available again after we have completed our review.
ID: 13786294191486m9yamxi529
Version: 1.00
Submitted Date: Sun Sep 08 2013 08:36:59 GMT+0000 (UTC)"

It would be nice to know what's going on.

Kenzie
Honored Guest
@Ttakala
I would recommend going into Share and re-submitting your app. Once submitted you should not be able to edit your entry and you will receive an email confirming the submission of your app.

We originally submitted our app in mid September however it was not processed and after following up with Oculus we were asked to select the submit button again and this time it processed successfully.

Ttakala
Honored Guest
"Kenzie" wrote:
@Ttakala
I would recommend going into Share and re-submitting your app. Once submitted you should not be able to edit your entry and you will receive an email confirming the submission of your app.

The submissions pages says that "Your app is in 'Submitted' status. Editing will be available again after we have completed our review."
I can't re-submit without creating a new submission. Since I've done that twice already, I'd like to hear from someone in OculusVR whether they received my submission or not.

Kenzie
Honored Guest
@Ttakala
Have you tried email support@oculus.com?

We had submitted in mid September and had not heard anything, so I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and received a very quick response (that is when we found out our app had not been submitted).

Ttakala
Honored Guest
"Kenzie" wrote:
@Ttakala
Have you tried email support@oculus.com?

We had submitted in mid September and had not heard anything, so I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and received a very quick response (that is when we found out our app had not been submitted).

Thanks for the idea Kenzie! I just dropped them a message.