New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

3D Sexvilla 2 / klub17

a11wa11w Posts: 5
NerveGear
hi,
-I was wondering if anyone has got 3DSexvilla2 / klub17 working with oculus rift cv1. if so what vr driver are you using? ie: tridef, vireio, etc.)
-also does head tracking work?
There is a discussion on another forum where some people did get it working with dev kit 1 and 2 but its an old thread and the discussion ended before cv1 came out.
-old thread can be found here: http://vrtitties.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Answers

• a11wa11w Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    over 100 views and no one has an answer?
    NerveGear
    nobody cares about 3dsv2?
  • nAV2016nAV2016 Posts: 516
    Trinity
    I have never heard of it nor do i want too..I just thought i would reply since u waiting for one. I dont think many in here care?
    NerveGear
    nAV2016 said:
    I have never heard of it nor do i want too..I just thought i would reply since u waiting for one. I dont think many in here care?
    ok. well if you get it working let me know...
  • Eurostar27Eurostar27 Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    Just seen this post 10 months later. I certainly care as I have 3DSV2, and since the recent 2.5 HD update which it now includes support for the Rift. I think the Rift inclusion must be a beta one, as it does not include any Oculus Touch, remote or MS controller support for the GUI controls.  Using the Rift inside the game you have to control your position (height and axis) with the mouse, and other controls with the keyboard, so you have to keep removing the headset to see the GUI on the monitor and the keyboard!   Not very good, I don't know why Thrixxx bothered with Rift support without controls on the GUI?    
  • MarkDavis4001MarkDavis4001 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have it working in VR but the trick is to let the game load into a scene and then you put the headset on after the scene starts but you have to tweak the settings with SSAO off and DOF off and tick on the Oculus VR setting but you do have to control it with your keyboard and mouse while in VR!