New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

black vertical line down right hand side

Hodders67Hodders67 Posts: 53
Hiro Protagonist
edited October 2016 in Dragon Front
I see a thin black vertical line down the display on the right hand side. I don't get this with any other rift game so must be just dragon front

Comments

• VastrocVastroc Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    I have the same issue.  It is very thin so it is not that bothersome.
  • HVS_ClaireHVS_Claire Posts: 195 High Voltage Software
    edited October 2016
    @Hodders67 and @Vastroc We've identified a work around for this problem. Reverting your graphics card driver to version 368 will clear the issue up while we work to identify the compatibility issue.
  • Hodders67Hodders67 Posts: 53
    Hiro Protagonist
    many thanks for the update
  • cherfoliecherfolie Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    @Hodders67 and @Vastroc We've identified a work around for this problem. Reverting your graphics card driver to version 368 will clear the issue up while we work to identify the compatibility issue.
    You guys ever figure a solution out? I had it happen while trying the game out. I am not going to use a one year old video driver. I liked what I played so far.
  • HVS_ClaireHVS_Claire Posts: 195 High Voltage Software
    Hey @cherfolie

We haven't see the issue in several updates. Are you saying you are still experiencing this? 
  • cherfoliecherfolie Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Yes, I'll be more specific though, sorry. It presents itself when trying to super sample via a popular super sampling program, Oculus Tray Tool. It pops in and doesn't leave even after turning SS off, until a system reset. I know, you all don't support SS since it isn't built in to the game. SS is nice to let people with systems that could handle it view the beautiful graphics more clearly. I thought there was something wrong with my headset, then I saw this thread, so--- there it is, not a big deal, but to some yes, thanks. It is the only game that exhibits this behavior (black line on right side of left display).