New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Cant buy games in oculus store

killbeast258killbeast258 Posts: 2
NerveGear
edited October 2016 in Samsung Gear VR
Everytime I try to buy a game my payment method gets erased and whenever i try to add a new payment method I get charged a dollar. I have already been charged 3 dollars trying to buy a 1 dollar game

Comments

• xWandererxxWandererx Posts: 386
    Trinity
    As far as I know these $1 charges are just placeholders to check your CC and dont actually come out of your CC, as to actually buying you may have to contact support or send a note to Cybereality  to find out whats happening.               
  • killbeast258killbeast258 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Thanks for the help
  • arshnekoarshneko Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    hello I have oculus rift  and oculus gave me 15$ but I cant use it for buy a game and always that I want use it (first need to add credit card or paypall account )  but I don't have credit card or paypall  how can I buy a game with this 15$ without add a paypall acc or credit card
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    You need a payment method (credit card or PayPal) to make any transaction on the store, even if you have store credit. However, when you do buy a game, it will use the store credit first before charging your credit card.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV