cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG] Internet Explorer 10 and Uploading Files

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
Just letting you know that I was unsuccessful uploading files within IE 10. I cleared my cache and gave it another shot and still failed (at least failed to see the progress bar move)

Just thought I'd let you know.
-: MorbidDonkey :- =================================== LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1
13 REPLIES 13

cybereality
Grand Champion
It should work in Chrome and Firefox, so we would recommend you use one of those browsers. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Ghostship
Explorer
I uploaded Ghostship last weekend, its still not on the oculus share yet. I am not sure weather i used ie or chrome, did it submit correctly? How long does it take for a submission to be listed on oculus share?
Developer of Ghostship and CDF Starfighter.

cybereality
Grand Champion
It takes some time for us to test each game and go through the approval process.

It could take one week, or longer, for the title to be approved. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Ghostship
Explorer
"cybereality" wrote:
It takes some time for us to test each game and go through the approval process.

It could take one week, or longer, for the title to be approved. Thanks.

Thought as much, just thought i would check when i seen the ie issues 🙂
Developer of Ghostship and CDF Starfighter.

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
"cybereality" wrote:
It should work in Chrome and Firefox, so we would recommend you use one of those browsers. Thanks.

Thanks cybe, I went ahead and did that already. I really was just giving a heads up to your web team if they wanted to make sure that Share works across all browers.
-: MorbidDonkey :- =================================== LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1

Siduron
Honored Guest
I just received a message that my submission was rejected because no file was uploaded.
I tried again to upload it using Chrome and Firefox, but both stop at 100% while it keeps saying "Please wait a moment while your file uploads.".

Tried with IE10 but it doesn't even start to upload.
I assume this feature is broken?

Kenzie
Honored Guest
We also had our game rejected for not having the files uploaded. The files would get to 100% and then just stall and never finish uploading. We had this issue on both Firefox and Chrome.

While re-trying to upload the files we discovered that the browser is encountering an issue, the browser gave a warning that it was trying to run an non-secure script. Once we gave approval for the script to run the files successfully uploaded and we were able to submit to Share.

Siduron
Honored Guest
That was it! I allowed the script and now my file uploaded.
Thank you Kenzie! 😄

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thank you for posting the fix, Kenzie.

I will have one of our web engineers look into this problem.