cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Len Spacing stuck on 66mm.

MDalton
Sightseer
Hey guys, I've reinstalled everything. my Lens Spacing seems to be stuck at 66mm. The lens will physically move but the counter doesn't move. Any ideas, and is there a easy way to start the RMA process?
7 REPLIES 7

stealth923
Honored Guest
I just noticed the same thing on my rift, re-installed everything but didnt help...

xcalibur2k
Explorer
Just got this today myself. Restart didn’t fix it. Going to try and reinstall

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey I've got the same problem here. Any fix? Did you have to RMA your unit?

smilertoo
Protege
mine goes up to 71mm, just as well cos thats needed for me.

Raketeer
Honored Guest
Similar situation. Even though I can adjust the lens spacing for the best focus, the headset readout is stuck on 72mm. Does it even matter? If so, what can be done to fix it? I've re-installed to no avail. Any help is appreciated.
(P.S. First posting: do Oculus people read and reply to these posts?) Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Raketeer said:

Similar situation. Even though I can adjust the lens spacing for the best focus, the headset readout is stuck on 72mm. Does it even matter? If so, what can be done to fix it? I've re-installed to no avail. Any help is appreciated.
(P.S. First posting: do Oculus people read and reply to these posts?) Thanks!

Hi! 

Dunno if they do, but i had a great time with their support. After a little bit of troubleshooting, they quickly acknowledged that this was a hardware issue and replaced my unit with a brand new one.

You should definitely try to install your oculus on another PC. If it does not work, open a ticket!

Raketeer
Honored Guest
Thanks for the info! Glad to hear your support experience was good. Thanks again.