cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus having troubles finding oculus system files (CV1)

DanielJM
Sightseer
Hey guys, I just got my oculus and installed the oculus home on Win10. Previously, I used win7 to play and I have several great games and videos purchased. Now I encountered a problem that, I cannot install any of my purchased software on oculus home(download again), and it said:"It looks like we're having trouble finding your oculus system files. ...Please reinstall oculus..." And I reinstalled several times, but the error remains.

The drivers is up to date. Now I only could enjoy the dreamdeck bundled to the setup mode, lol. Guys, what do you think of the causes of the errors?
1 REPLY 1

Bland79
Honored Guest

DanielJM said:

Hey guys, I just got my oculus and installed the oculus home on Win10. Previously, I used win7 to play and I have several great games and videos purchased. Now I encountered a problem that, I cannot install any of my purchased software on oculus home(download again), and it said:"It looks like we're having trouble finding your oculus system files. ...Please reinstall oculus..." And I reinstalled several times, but the error remains.

The drivers is up to date. Now I only could enjoy the dreamdeck bundled to the setup mode, lol. Guys, what do you think of the causes of the errors?

I'm having the same problem.