New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus having troubles finding oculus system files (CV1)

DanielJMDanielJM Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hey guys, I just got my oculus and installed the oculus home on Win10. Previously, I used win7 to play and I have several great games and videos purchased. Now I encountered a problem that, I cannot install any of my purchased software on oculus home(download again), and it said:"It looks like we're having trouble finding your oculus system files. ...Please reinstall oculus..." And I reinstalled several times, but the error remains.

The drivers is up to date. Now I only could enjoy the dreamdeck bundled to the setup mode, lol. Guys, what do you think of the causes of the errors?
Tagged:

Comments

• Bland79Bland79 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    DanielJM said:
    Hey guys, I just got my oculus and installed the oculus home on Win10. Previously, I used win7 to play and I have several great games and videos purchased. Now I encountered a problem that, I cannot install any of my purchased software on oculus home(download again), and it said:"It looks like we're having trouble finding your oculus system files. ...Please reinstall oculus..." And I reinstalled several times, but the error remains.

The drivers is up to date. Now I only could enjoy the dreamdeck bundled to the setup mode, lol. Guys, what do you think of the causes of the errors?
    I'm having the same problem.