cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Face your Fears come to the Rift?

GenetixStudio
Superstar
After watching the trailer for Face your Fears (Haunted house, Jump off of a skyscraper...) I was instantly sold!

Unfortunately I quickly realized that it was a Gear game, and not available on Oculus Home for the Rift.

Anyone know if there are plans to release for the Rift? This looks like exactly what I love doing in VR.
12 REPLIES 12

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
I think Oculus is keeping them separate otherwise people will see the Gear VR as a inferior platform. Gear< Rift
Wait...it is, so I don't get it lol

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Who is the developer?  Not a trivial matter porting it to a different OS and platform I'd imagine.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I am thinking of getting a GearVR just for funsies, so I will probably try it out. The problem I have is that I already acquired my VR Legs, so the only thing that really "gets me" anymore are jump scares.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Was just thinking the same Zen, just ordered a 323 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

Techy111 said:

Was just thinking the same Zen, just ordered a 323 😉

Mazdas aren't that scary.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
LOL The 626 was 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I'd like to get a Gear, but I don't wan't to go back without positional tracking - it adds way to much to the experience. Anyways, if the devs ever do bring it to the Rift I am on board!

skills4u2envy
Honored Guest
TwoHedWlf said:

Who is the developer?  Not a trivial matter porting it to a different OS and platform I'd imagine.

Turtle Rock Studios made Face Your Fears
Alex Boatman
Character Artist at Turtle Rock Studios

GLMcCoy
Honored Guest
I have a Gear VR and just purchased an Oculus Rift. I am extremely disappointed that Face Your Fears is not available for the Rift. I would pay for this app. Will it ever be available for the Rift?