New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

No Mans Sky - Sorry No News about VR but..

LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 1,611
Project 2501
edited November 2016 in General
There has been a lot of talk about bringing 'No Mans Sky' to VR but maybe this might end those discussions.

I had to share this video as it makes me absolutely crack up every time I watch it, pure genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jWtz3rzco

Comments

• maxpare79maxpare79 Posts: 1,764
    Project 2501
    Yeah it's in the most disappointing game of all time category...
    I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first :-) I7 [email protected], 16gb RAM/ Asus 1080 Strix Former DK2 Owner/Gear VR owner/CV1
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,311 Valuable Player
    That video tells the entire story of that poor failure of a game. Aww... lol
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,307 Volunteer Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Lmao coke out of my nostrils again !!! That has really cheered me up, thx OP :)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • Arock387Arock387 Posts: 722
    Trinity
    You know, it would actually be pretty smart on their part if they did.  The game isn't doing well.  Adding VR could make it more appealing and giving it a better excuse as to why its......lacking in areas
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,311 Valuable Player
    Sure, but they'd have to bite the bullet and list it under "Early Access" :o
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • FourT2FourT2 Posts: 87
    Hiro Protagonist
    I was very close to preordering it on Steam. Glad I decided to wait for it to go on sale. I might pick it up when it is $5 or so.
  • maxpare79maxpare79 Posts: 1,764
    Project 2501
    You would think after such a failure the price on Steam would have gone down already...
    I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first :-) I7 [email protected], 16gb RAM/ Asus 1080 Strix Former DK2 Owner/Gear VR owner/CV1
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,711 Valuable Player
    for the price i wont be going near it, but if they ever add VR, and it comes down to a more paletable price i will still dabble.  Personally tho I prefer the more "realistic" look and model of elite dangeous and Star Citizen over the stylised cartoon look of NMS.

If the game had launched as a small indie title without Sony behind it, and had actually been up front about what the game is, and what it isnt, I think a lot of people would have cut hello games a lot of slack.
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 1,611
    Project 2501
    edited November 2016
    Apparently they are under investigation for false advertising. Personally i think they originally had the intention of doing what they said but the reality and timescales fell short.

On the plus side it has given me a tremendous amount of enjoyment watching all the memes. :)

• Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,284 Valuable Player
    The music was awesome.

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • EliteSPAEliteSPA Posts: 1,560
    Project 2501
    edited November 2016
    Hello Games is the biggest joke in game industrie, damn liers! I will not support them even for 1$
    i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,017 Volunteer Moderator
    No Man's Sky actually makes me think I might have been a bit harsh on X Rebirth.

(At the very least X Rebirth taught me to not buy a game I have doubts about until after seeing reviews)
  • STRICK9STRICK9 Posts: 146
    Art3mis
    This game was a snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • skoal_eskoal_e Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    on the positive side we have now seen the center of the universe  :'(
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,130 Valuable Player
    I haven't seen that video before...brilliant lmfao  :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever