cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an accessory to hold/display HMD/Touch?

kevink808
Superstar
I noticed that PSVR has a couple HMD holder accessories that are charging stands, etc., and hold the HMD, wands, headphones, controllers, etc.  See pic below.  Is there a like product for Oculus Rift or something compatible that can be used as such?  I'd really like something a bit more elegant than my computer desk and a lint free cloth, etc.  I'm really surprised Oculus hasn't come out with anything official as accessories are high-margin add-ons.  Thanks for any recommendations!

Kevin

lrgzpgjht8ex.png

u92tqcmrs0jj.png
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.
18 REPLIES 18

XMerc
Expert Protege
We really need something like this for the Oculus...

shanaf
Expert Protege
im using this: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/gift-home-office/skull-stuff-tidy/10727756.html Its not official but does the job. Holds my xbox controller aswell.

gp8w1n1u6gfe.jpg

Funmotion
Protege
ha ha I like that skull toy version

Anonymous
Not applicable
That looks pretty cool. Now just get some skeleton hands for the Touch.

kevink808
Superstar
Shanaf, thanks for giving me ideas. I like the skull!  I'm going with a mannequin head like the one below.  A previous customer posted a pic of one with the Vive on it which is heavier, so I imagine this will be perfect for me. Bonus: keeps the dust out.

0bhi8ql63sxu.jpg

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CB046DE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2hxn3v0ekt54.jpg

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
You'll have to punch a hole in the head though.

falken76
Expert Consultant
If you have or have access to 3d printers.

www.thingiverse.com <---- there are quite a few Rift holders here and they're free sort of... You need the printer or access to one. (Makerfairs in most cities have them)

Warbloke
Superstar
h5a9e6qxx0r9.png
"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

kevink808
Superstar
Key word was: "elegant".