Oculus Blog: A Closer Look at Oculus Avatars, Oculus First Contact, and Asynchronous Spacewarp — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Blog: A Closer Look at Oculus Avatars, Oculus First Contact, and Asynchronous Spacewarp

Comments

• JakemanOculusJakemanOculus Posts: 512
    Neo
    I am most impressed by ASW.  But I am most excited about avatars and social.
  • nAV2016nAV2016 Posts: 516
    Trinity
    this looks awesome, cannot wait, damn
  • firebanefirebane Posts: 36
    Brain Burst
    edited November 2016
    Is there a new version of the runtime which activates ASW?
  • mbze430mbze430 Posts: 567
    Trinity
    edited November 2016
    @cybereality

for those that had ASW enable with the Registry hack, do we need to delete the Key or essentially it is the same, where the key is being added in to the registry from the 1.10 update?

i7-6900k @ 4.4ghz | Kingston Hyper 64GB DDR4 @ 3000mhz | SLI Nvidia Titan Xp | ASUS Strix Gaming X99 | Samsung 950 Pro 512GB PCIe/NVMe | 3x Samsung Pro 850 512GB RAID0 | 2x Samsung Pro 850 1TB RAID1 | Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Cooling | Thermaltake Core X5
  • Protocol7Protocol7 Posts: 277
    Nexus 6
    The update that starts rolling out today will enable ASW
  • Sax-a-boomSax-a-boom Posts: 731 Poster of the Week
    ASW will be interesting to play with. Will it be better to play on something at 90fps on standard settings, or bump up the graphics settings and let ASW handle the shortfall? 
  • FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
    @mbze430 No you don't need too, Link to Proof

@Storm_Cloud running at 90fps will always be better but ASW is pretty incredible so I'd say just give it a go and see what you think! :)