cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Eve Valkyrie by mistake. Refund?

bobetko
Honored Guest
I bought CV1 couple days ago and with it I got $100 Oculus Home credit (Black Friday deal). I remember sales guy at BestBuy telling me that I also get Eve Valkyrie and Lucky's Tale games for free. I thought it was just gimmick since Lucky's Tale is free anyway. I immediately received email from BestBuy about my Oculus Home Credit, but got Eve Valkyrie key 4 days later. In meantime I purchased Eve Valkyrie in Oculus Home wasting $59 of my $100 credit.

Questions:
1) Is it possible to get refund from Oculus Home?
2) If not, can I sell key I got from BestBuy? Is key tied to my email or my oculus account somehow?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Baz_uK
Expert Protege
I think you are stuck with two copies. hope you enjoy it though. I was looking forward to it, love space games, though this looks cool, found it very dull and hardly no content. it's all muliplayer with only about 2 single player missions. guess it is a muliplayer game, but I was expecting more rather then just shooting other fighters out, I want freespace 2 type battles hehe 

Greyman
Superstar
check out this forum, as someone was trying to buy a copy of EV.  I'll post a link if i find it before you

Edit: https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/45601/someone-selling-or-trading-an-eve-valkyrie-code#latest  

There you go

falken76
Expert Consultant
Yeah OP, offer it to that guy.  I'd buy it but try him first, he might pay full price.  I refuse to pay $60 for such a small game, but I'd pay $20  since they are NEVER going to put this one on sale.