cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overwhelmed by Day One Oculus Touch Content!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got Touch last night, haven't even managed to install all the free games yet but I was so overwhelmed by the content it was hard to pick what to play.

I downloaded for free: Unspoken, VR Sports, Bullet Train, Nvidia Fun House, Toybox, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried and Rec room.

Then I bought Superhot and got Ripcoil for free ... holy shit! That's 11 things for me to do on Day 1 and I only bought one of them :open_mouth:

So last night I tried, First Touch(I'm not even counting this as its an intro but still!), Toybox, Fun House, Bullet Train(twice, it was awesome haha), Unspoken and by that time it was way past my bed time! 

Seriously excited to try the rest out, think I'm gonna need to take some time off work!  😛

If you're still waiting, you're in for a great time! I'd recommend downloading as much as you can to start off with though before it arrives! 🙂

For everyone who has Touch, how was your Day one experience? 
47 REPLIES 47

KLOWN2
Protege
Oculust touch came in the mail last night by UPS was a great day so far but then I had registered to Tpcast last year for through HTC vive and with Oculus touch came the new Tpcast hardware to make my HTC Vive wireless what a day I tell you Merry X-Mas everybody you won't see me till next year.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@FrozenPea, I'm confused, how'd you get so many of those games for free. I woke up this morning to check home out and dead and buried alone is showing $40 with several of the others you mentioned trending $25-30? I only saw a handful of free titles at all?

Anonymous
Not applicable
From  what I've read you need to connect your touch hardware first then they will  become available for free

Anonymous
Not applicable
@DoctorFate Once you connect your Touch controllers it will unlock the games for free. I saw then same before I got the controllers but then when I connected my Touch Controller, Dead and Buried, Medium, Quill etc all become free, just restart the app if it doesn't update after they are connect. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks so much @FrozenPea, right after I posted I saw someone mention that so it all made sense to me as I don't have my touch yet. I'm wondering if that might be why my attempts to download some of the free content keeps flailing too.

Luciferous
Consultant
Yep mine cam last night, I had to restart it as well to get the software but on UnSpoken I am getting an Invalid entitlement message on trying to play it. Maybe related to the two redeem codes I had. What a brilliant product, my jaw was constantly dropped.

The Toy Box makes me think Toy manufactures better beware, if you can have virtual toys that have amazing technology like this why bother with real ones.

Quill and Medium really have me excited, I used to consider myself a creative soul, not skilful by any means but I enjoyed it in a therapeutic way, regardless of the rubbish I'd end up producing. Can really see myself spending a lot of time inside these apps.... and they're free!

thank-you Oculus

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah I seriously can't wait to give Medium a go tonight, I'll share my first sculpt as well if I got time to make something half decent!  Will probably save Quill till later since I still feel like I've got too much to try tonight 😛

Vic20
Protege
Been downloading all the freebies I can for touch and it is arriving tomorrow. Unfortunately it will be sat under the Christmas tree until Christmas eve 23.59,  it is going to be torture 😞