New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Comments

• hughJhughJ Posts: 37
    Brain Burst
    For eyestrain-related headaches:  be mindful of how much time you're spending staring at your sculpt very close up, because you're going to find your eyes are fighting to focus on the sculpt in a way that's very unnatural to how they normally focus on nearby objects.  If I can, I try to scale objects up and interact with them from slightly further away rather than bringing them nearer my face.  This is an aspect of VR that you're probably not going to want to 'get used to', but rather do your best to minimize the amount and degree you expose yourself to it.

When it comes to nausea in Medium:  having stable reference points that are visible while you're moving your sculpt around should be more comfortable.  Having the floor enabled, and/or having things like reference photographs posted nearby will help keep the world feeling more stable.
  • P3nT4gR4mP3nT4gR4m Posts: 1,715 Valuable Player
    @Ancraw Nice start - welcome to the party! 

Love it!
    @fhu Wow, that video was an education, start to finish!

• FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
    woah that was an amazing video! I look forward to seeing some more hopefully!
  • DreamShaperDreamShaper Posts: 728
    3Jane
    Absolutely incredible.  What printer are you using?
    @abydosan Damn, did you ever hit the ground running! Awesome first sculpt. Keep em coming

3Jane
    Very nice opening.  Impressive!
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,774 Volunteer Moderator
    @abydosan excellent work!
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • abydosanabydosan Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    Thank you all :) ^^ 
  • Mr_NaturalMr_Natural Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    First project, was hooked from the first swirly in the air..
    Front;

The other front;

3Jane
    First project, was hooked from the first swirly in the air..
    Oh ya, it's definitely addictive.  I am quite interested to see the direction your work is going to take.
  • Mr_NaturalMr_Natural Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    Oh ya, it's definitely addictive.  I am quite interested to see the direction your work is going to take.
    Thank you, your stuff is amazing.
    Welcome to the party, dude!