cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free software still not free (and no Amazon Uk codes)

SpaceOwl
Honored Guest
Got my touch today at lunchtime which was very exciting. I got it all setup straightaway and all is working perfectly, but now, 7 hours later, the supposed 'free with touch' software is still not showing as free for me. Ive restarted Oculus and my whole pc multiple times thinking this might help 'activate' the touch at an account level, but no joy. To add to this I havent recieved any Amazon code for my pre-order bonus games, and Amazon are claiming they dont exist. Ive got this awesome hardware, but i want the content to used it with - theres only so many times I can play Bullet Train! I put a ticket in to Oculus, but no response as of yet. Just wondering if others are having the same issues?
4 REPLIES 4

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
I hope u told amazon it was on the order pagee and Oculus have confirmed we will get the codes..Im just back from work but too exhausted to open touch and i do not want the grief of phoning amazon

NoSpoon_42
Protege
Same problem here. My free games won't activate. The two activated with the code I was given but all the others won't activate. If you hear of a solution, please let me know.

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star
I commented this in another post as well. 

If you are looking for your free games that come with your Touch activation (so not the code that is sent to you and you have to redeem) do NOT look at the store. 

Instead go to your Library in Oculus Home and check the "Not Installed" section.
That's where I've found mine. 

I think this may be because the games in fact are not free, they have a price, so they will show the price in the store section in case somebody with a Vive wants to buy them for example.

I could be wrong but it's worth checking.

cybereality
Grand Champion
See this post:
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/45921/touch-support-faq-look-here-first
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV