New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Right Touch Controller won't pair

OptomisticsiOptomisticsi Posts: 10
NerveGear
I got my long awaited Touch Controllers yesterday and I've been trying to set them up, all going fine until I tried pairing them. The Left Controller pairs just fine, but the right Controller simply won't pair at all. I hold down the two buttons to pair and I don't even get the LED flashing, I've tried two brand new batteries, and still nothing..... any ideas?

Was well excited to get these!

Comments

• kiki24218kiki24218 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    having similar problem. Right controller wont finalize. 
  • tcboy88tcboy88 Posts: 21
    Brain Burst
    me too, wont finalize, been waiting for 5 minutes
  • EliteSPAEliteSPA Posts: 1,560
    Project 2501
    edited December 2016
    Sounds for me a broken controller if white led doesnt show up also after changing batteries. Contact support. Hope you get it fixed soon.
    i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
  • HoIIywoodHoIIywood Posts: 322
    Trinity
    Does anyone know how we can 'see' or test that all the LED are firing?
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 2,685 Valuable Player
    HoIIywood said:
    Does anyone know how we can 'see' or test that all the LED are firing?

I can see them if I put my samsung phone into camera mode and just look at the controllers through the camera.  They should turn on automatically by either just holding them or pushing any button.
  • OptomisticsiOptomisticsi Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Ok, success.... sort of....

Finally got the sensors connected and tracking seems solid, ended up using the 3m USB 3 Amazon Basics cables AND connecting them into USB3.1 ports on the PC (the standard USB3.0 ports still don't wanna play ball!).

Problem I'm having now is that the games/apps wont load properly, keeps coming up saying it's taking longer than normal and to check the window on the main monitor! Never did this before, at least it only came up with a Kaspersky window that needed authorising for the app to load but that would clear once authorised, and I've tried quitting Kaspersky totally but that doesn't solve the problem......

Can't believe how difficult it's proving just to play a game!   lol
  • HoIIywoodHoIIywood Posts: 322
    Trinity
    Ok, success.... sort of....

Finally got the sensors connected and tracking seems solid, ended up using the 3m USB 3 Amazon Basics cables AND connecting them into USB3.1 ports on the PC (the standard USB3.0 ports still don't wanna play ball!).

Problem I'm having now is that the games/apps wont load properly, keeps coming up saying it's taking longer than normal and to check the window on the main monitor! Never did this before, at least it only came up with a Kaspersky window that needed authorising for the app to load but that would clear once authorised, and I've tried quitting Kaspersky totally but that doesn't solve the problem......

Can't believe how difficult it's proving just to play a game!   lol
    When games are stuck loading, it's often because a rogue game process is already running - such as a game that didn't shut down properly the first time. Also, doing a reboot of the Oculus oftware can help.

• rattlionrattlion Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    But how did you fix the controller???