TL&DR: Medium is a very nice toy, but it's hard to be productive in it.
After playing for few hours with it, I have some ideas that might improve this software for professional artists, without ruining accessibility for beginners.
-Almost very tool needs an alt modifier, that will allow user quickly switch to alternate mode. Example - for clay tool, to cut holes you need to open menu, select "Erase", and close menu. Needs to be faster, preferably holding modifier button on left controller (like the one we got for alternate tool). Every sculpting 3d software has this - primary function can be switched instantly to it's opposite.
- We must be able to select same tools for primary and alternate, but they must not share settings. This will be extremely useful in many cases. Like, you can paint using 2 different brushes with different color.
- Desperately need move/pull tool. Smudge doesn't do much. If there's no room on the palette I suggest removing useless swirl.
- Need an option to customize brushes and my palette. Would be great to have my own selection of saved tools with different settings. Time saver.
- Need bigger color swatch accessible from menu. Right now only 3 colors in it.
- Eyedropper tool takes too long to select. It also needs a button modifier for quick operation, like Alt key in Photoshop.
I am a professional 3d artist and I'm looking forward to work in VR. Those are just first steps but I see tons of potential in VR sculpting.