The Unspoken Made Me Feel Like I Was Dr. Strange! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

The Unspoken Made Me Feel Like I Was Dr. Strange!

vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 295
Nexus 6

All I can say is WOW! The Unspoken is a truly something to behold in the Oculus Rift with the Touch controllers. Kudos to Insomniac Games for producing a truly polished and fun experience! This game features gorgeous graphics and Adrenalin pumping gameplay that made me giggle like a little kid again! The whole time spent playing it I kept thinking back to recently watching DR. Strange at the IMAX 3D! The feeling of casting the spells and the intensity of the gameplay made me feel quite powerful. If you have a Rift and a set of Touch controllers and didn't pre order them in order to receive this game for free then I've gotta say it is well worth the $30 spent and I highly recommend adding this one to your library!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

Comments

• RorschachPhoenixRorschachPhoenix Posts: 1,594 Valuable Player
    Yes, I really like that game. Art direction is very good. I also like the UI.
    Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. :P
  • maxpare79maxpare79 Posts: 1,778
    Project 2501
    Yeah Oculus really did gave us some quality titles for launch, let's hope they have more down the pipe!
    I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first :-) I7 4770k@4.3, 16gb RAM/ Asus 1080 Strix Former DK2 Owner/Gear VR owner/CV1