Watch Me Become A Secret Agent In I Expect You To Die — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Watch Me Become A Secret Agent In I Expect You To Die

vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 295
Nexus 6

Ok.. So they expected me to die and eventually I did but not before witnessing a truly great experience in the Oculus Rift with the Touch controllers. From the brilliant opening credits to the well placed humor and all the way to the end game I Expect You To Die really shines. Now this wasn't my first time playing the game as I was lucky to have been a beta tester for it, but I had never experienced it using Touch. Having hands in this game made all the difference in the world as to just how awesome it actually is. The hand presence in I expect you to die was great! Being able to manipulate all of the elements of this game made it feel so alive. If you have an Oculus Rift with the Touch controllers don't let this masterpiece slip you by!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

Comments

• vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 1,999 Valuable Player
    i have been slowly recovering of some surgery so i laid on my sofa today watching this in its length, wow it is really really fun huh tbh though i think it is smarter then me especially this virus stage :P

another hidden game though i am strongly considering getting this the touch makes it seem really coolio

also that start !!!
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 295
    Nexus 6
    vannagirl said:
    i have been slowly recovering of some surgery so i laid on my sofa today watching this in its length, wow it is really really fun huh tbh though i think it is smarter then me especially this virus stage :P

another hidden game though i am strongly considering getting this the touch makes it seem really coolio

also that start !!!
    Yeah it is a challenging game that really makes you think for sure and YES... Best intro I have seen in a long time █-)
    "I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
  • WolfoxWolfox Posts: 35
    Brain Burst
    Intro is Fantastic and the best thing that also the game is very nice, bad it has a end and comes to fast!

The first stage can be completed in 0:35sec, how is that possible!!!