New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

purchased apps

paris2007paris2007 Posts: 2
NerveGear
i purchased several apps from the oculus store on computer it said they were put in to my library ready to dowload that are not there can some one help please I'm new to this

Answers

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    edited December 2016
    All the games you purchased should always be on your account. Most likely they will be in your Library, for example in the Not Installed tab if you never download them.

If you purchased from the website, make sure the games are on the right platform. There web store has both PC (Rift) and Mobile (Gear VR) games and they aren't compatible.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • paris2007paris2007 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    we have been in the library and checked but not there at all :( 
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    What games did you purchase that aren't there? Are you using Rift on PC?
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • VR_FontysVR_Fontys Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same problem...how is it solved?
  • JandRTJandRT Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have the same question.  I have a new computer.   How do I find the games and apps that I purchased since they are not showing up anywhere.  there are too many to look for.  If I run across it on a list, it will say "purchased" but I cant figure out how to search by purchased.  Everything was purchased through Oculus