Zenbane's Private message to me. Stay classy Zenbane! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Zenbane's Private message to me. Stay classy Zenbane!

MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
Trinity
edited December 2016 in General
Here is Zenbane's latest attack on me. I called him out for trolling me and then he started sending me increasingly disturbing private messages. Someone please Ban this tool?


«1

Comments

  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,935 Valuable Player
    Yep, but be sure to include everything you sent me prior.

    Very selective screenshot there mister.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    edited December 2016
    Post the whole thread dude, you went WAY OUT OF BOUNDS! I asked you to stay out of my posts and you responded with your normal BS.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,935 Valuable Player
    I messaged you first? lmao, how is lying really a strategy.

    This is the first message in our exchange, sent by you to me:

    "Dude, please don't post in my threads. I consider you nothing more than a troll. If you continue to troll my posts, I'll eat you for lunch. "

    You are really going to lie and say I messaged you before that?
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    Zenbane said:
    I messaged you first? lmao, how is lying really a strategy.

    This is the first message in our exchange, sent by you to me:

    "Dude, please don't post in my threads. I consider you nothing more than a troll. If you continue to troll my posts, I'll eat you for lunch. "

    You are really going to lie and say I messaged you before that?
    Yeah, I asked you to stop trolling my threads and you went WAY TO FAR!
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    edited December 2016
    Wow.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,935 Valuable Player
    So now you admit you messaged me first? Even though moments earlier you said the complete opposite?

    The fact is you messaged me first, called me a troll, and made some strange lunch threat. All because I asked you if you used a Vive on your current PC.

    If you want to send PM's making threats then I will gladly accept. I don't care if you can't follow through with your lunch eating threats after and decide to make it public.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    Zenbane said:
    So now you admit you messaged me first? Even though moments earlier you said the complete opposite?

    The fact is you messaged me first, called me a troll, and made some strange lunch threat. All because I asked you if you used a Vive on your current PC.

    If you want to send PM's making threats then I will gladly accept. I don't care if you can't follow through with your lunch eating threats after and decide to make it public.
    I'll let your words do the talking.


  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,935 Valuable Player
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    edited December 2016
    Stay classy Zenbane
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    edited December 2016
    Stay classy Zenbane
  • Nobbs66Nobbs66 Posts: 722 Poster of the Week
    Oh quit your whining. I hate to even entertain this, but honestly I'd ban you @Maxxgold

    i7 5820K @ 4.4ghz | R9 Fury Tri X @ 1150mhz | 16GB DDR4 2133mhz
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    Really, I guess if I said the above post to you, that would be ok? 
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 1,999 Valuable Player
    It is Christmas eve can we all just let this go??
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    edited December 2016
    Nobbs66 said:
    Oh quit your whining. I hate to even entertain this, but honestly I'd ban you @Maxxgold

    Stay Classy Nobbs66. I guess you are ok with this kind of talk?

  • Lemming1970Lemming1970 Posts: 681
    Neo
    Maxxgold, Grow the hell up boy.
    Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series
    i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler.
    Zotac 1080Ti
    16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz
    Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    edited December 2016
    ...
  • Lemming1970Lemming1970 Posts: 681
    Neo
    You can only be a couple more posts of that from a ban. Think you'll find it's classed as spamming and is against the forum rules. Get yourself a hobby or something.
    Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series
    i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler.
    Zotac 1080Ti
    16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz
    Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    You can only be a couple more posts of that from a ban. Think you'll find it's classed as spamming and is against the forum rules. Get yourself a hobby or something.
    You can only be a couple more posts of that from a ban. Think you'll find it's classed as spamming and is against the forum rules. Get yourself a hobby or something.
    Like you are doing anything but trolling for the spam. 
  • Lemming1970Lemming1970 Posts: 681
    Neo
    edited December 2016
    Oh dear.

    Just for anyone that's in the least bit interested. This started here.

    https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/47315/i-would-recommend-a-vive-for-roomscale-tired-of-usb-issues-tired-of-hmd-disconnects#latest


    as you'll see Maxxgold posted the first PM, and got his arse handed to him.
    Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series
    i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler.
    Zotac 1080Ti
    16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz
    Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    Oh dear.
    Why can't you stop yourself?
  • Lemming1970Lemming1970 Posts: 681
    Neo
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series
    i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler.
    Zotac 1080Ti
    16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz
    Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Yet, you somehow can't? 
  • Lemming1970Lemming1970 Posts: 681
    Neo
    Maxxgold said:
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Yet, you somehow can't? 

    Well actually, I was thinking it about you.
    Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series
    i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler.
    Zotac 1080Ti
    16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz
    Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    Maxxgold said:
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Yet, you somehow can't? 

    Well actually, I was thinking it about you.
    You were thinking "it" about me? What is it?
  • Lemming1970Lemming1970 Posts: 681
    Neo
    Have a look through the last few posts, and work it out for yourself.
    Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series
    i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler.
    Zotac 1080Ti
    16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz
    Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
  • Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
    Neo
    I see no issue since it seems you started the mud slinging, definitely no grounds to ban him in my opinion. You actually made what I can only see as a threat and now you want him banned?
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,854 Volunteer Moderator
    I never ever swear on these forums, peeps that know me will testify to that. But.......for fucks sake @Maxxgold give it a rest. We seriously need the bloody "ignore" Button back to stop this whining. It's hurting my ears !!!!!
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    Mr.Creepy said:
    I see no issue since it seems you started the mud slinging, definitely no grounds to ban him in my opinion. You actually made what I can only see as a threat and now you want him banned?
    Well, with a name like Mr. Creepy. I would expect no less!
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    Techy111 said:
    I never ever swear on these forums, peeps that know me will testify to that. But.......for fucks sake @Maxxgold give it a rest. We seriously need the bloody "ignore" Button back to stop this whining. It's hurting my ears !!!!!
    If you were truly done then you wouldn't have responded. I agree with you, but its funny how you can't stop yourself.
  • MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
    Trinity
    @cybereality Feel free to lock the thread. I'm out. Back to the real world. 
This discussion has been closed.