New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Zenbane's Private message to me. Stay classy Zenbane!

2»

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,736 Volunteer Moderator
    See ya
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• Hiro_Protag0nistHiro_Protag0nist Posts: 4,980 Valuable Player
    Haven't read it all but if you have what you believe is a gripe and want somebody to be spanked you should PM cybereality, not make a thread which will end up in a squabble.
  • Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
    Neo
    edited December 2016
    Maxxgold said:
    Mr.Creepy said:
    I see no issue since it seems you started the mud slinging, definitely no grounds to ban him in my opinion. You actually made what I can only see as a threat and now you want him banned?
    Well, with a name like Mr. Creepy. I would expect no less!
    Taking a dig at me for my username, that's low, you hurt my feelings :cry: I don't think this warrants a ban, not even you. What was said was pretty harsh, but you start attacking the guy and threatening him, then when  he responds in a very deragotory tone you want him banned. I am wondering whether that was your intention all along. Also you voted that you didn't want specifically him banned in the poll that was started, I assume that was a misclick?
  • Thane_Thane_ Posts: 242
    Nexus 6
    This thread relates more to gaming than the Oculus Rift IMO, so i vote it to be a sticky thread for the showcase forum until VR Skyrim is released or at least one officially done VR retrofit game is made.
  • Lemming1970Lemming1970 Posts: 681
    Neo
    Hope he locks the thread and your account for a bit while he's at it.
    Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series
    i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler.
    Zotac 1080Ti
    16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz
    Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
  • CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 1,756 Valuable Player
    I love it when people pick a fight with someone and then are shocked when the return fire is "too harsh".  Like.. if you can't take an insult, don't antagonize somebody in the first place?

The only way Zenbane would be in trouble over this is if he had posted something too vulgar IN PUBLIC, if he was continually sending you mean messages without any further provocation on your part, or if he made like a serious threat.

On the other hand, in many forums it is a violation of the rules to publicly post a private message.  I'd have to re-read the rules thread to see if that's the case here or not, but.. generally speaking that's not something you should do.

(Zen, you might want to edit out the screen you posted for the same reason, even though it was necessary to disprove OP's claims.   I think enough people have seen it by now for the point to be made.)
    It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,008 Valuable Player
    Private pm is private 

I also assume Zenbane was asking if vive work to see if it was cv1 or cv1, vive or just pc.

This seemed reasonable to ask
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • AmphetamineAmphetamine Posts: 141
    Art3mis
    Can't we just lock them in a shipping container together until it goes quiet and then ban whoever's still alive?
This discussion has been closed.