How do I fix my touch controllers? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How do I fix my touch controllers?

zomzom Posts: 3
NerveGear
The right controller wont stop vibrating, the system worked fine for 2 days then all the sudden the right touch controller wont stop vibrating and I cant do anything in game. I cant launch my apps or do anything. I tried re doing the full set up and going into beta and resetting the oculus. Any fixes? I'm about to return this to the Microsoft store. 

Answers

• XlordBXlordB Posts: 289
    Nexus 6
    try removing the battery and then try re - pairing the controller with the headset?

• zomzom Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Yes I've done this and all the similar troubleshooting types. Its just broken. I'm refunding this thing and cutting my losses on the games I bought
  • comedykevcomedykev Posts: 41
    Brain Burst
    zom said:
    Yes I've done this and all the similar troubleshooting types. Its just broken. I'm refunding this thing and cutting my losses on the games I bought
    seems a little OTT, why not return and refund then purchase one elsewhere like Amazon etc.
  • MicLineMicLine Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I had the same thing happen to me. I shut down the system and restarted and there was no issue after that. So where are you at with this issue?
  • zomzom Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    MicLine said:
    I had the same thing happen to me. I shut down the system and restarted and there was no issue after that. So where are you at with this issue?
    Still not  fixed. Been 3 days now, cant play any games. 
  • XlordBXlordB Posts: 289
    Nexus 6
    zom said:
    MicLine said:
    Still not  fixed. Been 3 days now, cant play any games.

Have you tried uninstalling your usb drivers and reinstalling them or maybe uninstalling your graphics drivers and then redoing setup?

• TwinkacettiTwinkacetti Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Having this same problem. Did you get this resolved?

• purecainpurecain Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017

ive got this issue now... its sending me round the bend... can someone at least point us in the right direction.i cant believe one of the experts who support the touch controllers hasn't already jumped all over this with a quick fix. wth!!!!