cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a clocking inside Oculus Home interface

newage126
Honored Guest
Oculus should really think about adding a clock into the Oculus Home interface so that players wouldn't have to take off their headsets to see what time/date it is.  Which would be quite handy as the time runs fast when you are in the VR world.  Then we call it as a Home page just like other home pages of windows, android/iphone homepages, etc.  Thanks for your consideration.  
4 REPLIES 4

cybereality
Grand Champion
It's already there. Press the Oculus button and look on the top left.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

DARK4SE
Explorer
Surely, the Gentleman intended, "Please place a clock somewhere in the home screen living room area. Such as....lets say....a "CLOCK HANGING ON A WALL??" :neutral:

Surely, you gents at Oculus knew that was the intended question? Or was it too obvious? Or did you not get the intended question? 

I myself would much rather see the clock in the home screen environment than having to "Tab Out" with the Oculus button as, Cyberreality, would have us do. That is NOT CONVENIENT :smiley:  

cybereality
Grand Champion
The future we live in, where pressing one button is inconvenient...
All jokes aside, I agree it's a cool idea. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

YoLolo69
Trustee
So give us an option because I don't want to see a clock in Oculus Home right in front of me without having to search for it a little like now using the Oculus button.  Same problem with my brand new clock in my bed room which project time on my ceiling : Having it here right above my head when I'm sleeping make me feel bad so I moved the projection on a side wall and I have now to turn slightly my head to see it instead of just opening my eyes. I don't want to see a clock without having chosen to see it. Time go fast, I hate time, and I want to be able to ignore Time. Or put it on the bar behind us 😉

Yeah, people are never happy! 😉

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1