cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captain Clark Adventures help

bbagnall
Protege
[SPOILERS!]
Captain Clark is a nice Myst-like game and was flying though it but find myself stuck. I've got the gold in the bag and have spotted two oars. Next up is to fix the cracked lens on the telescope. The tree sap looks promising. Probably the cup is used to collect it with but the game doesn't let me pick up the cup! (Grrrr) Help!

3 REPLIES 3

bbagnall
Protege
I wrote the creator of the game here on the forums and he replied: "Did you find the skeleton? If not, find him or let me know and I will give you more clues. good luck. ;-)"

He's a really nice guy. The game is pretty good if you like adventures. There was probably an hour or two of game-play.

kryptkeeper001
Honored Guest

Does anyone have a problem with corrupt audio? I got the Gear VR with the Samsung S8, purchased Captain Clark Adventures, but every time I launch the game the audio lags severely..... as though the audio file is corrupt. I have tried numerous time to uninstall and reinstall the game, but this has not helped, leaving me to wonder if the download file on the Oculus server is corrupt.

Any ideas? Thank you!

bbagnall
Protege
I've had bad audio in other games but usually exiting and restarting it cleared it up right away. Or worst case, reboot your phone.