Raw Data - Who's playing it then? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Raw Data - Who's playing it then?

elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,572 Valuable Player
Who else plays this?
I was hoping to get some co-op going on.

Figuring out my steam name won't be too difficult for anyone that has it and wants to add me.
BTW: I'll be gaming most of tomorrow as it's my last day off work :(

This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Comments

• elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,572 Valuable Player
    been on this most of the day but my buddy had to drop, got another hour on it if anyone fancies a blast with a noob?
  • HeadRusch1HeadRusch1 Posts: 67
    Hiro Protagonist
    It supports OR and Touch?  Steam shows it as only supporting the Vive.
    it certasinly does, and loads natively via the oculus runtime so no need to load steam vr
  • HeadRusch1HeadRusch1 Posts: 67
    Hiro Protagonist
    Wow, good news. Thanks for the info!

• comedykevcomedykev Posts: 41
    Brain Burst
    Can this be played with 2 sensors, i don't have 3 and also not a lot of room.
    My friend plays it with opposing sensors but it is a tad.glitchy
  • Paul_BlythePaul_Blythe Posts: 326
    Trinity
    I've been playing with the two camera 360° setup with minimal issues so far. Fantastic game!
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel i5 7600K 4.7GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P | 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 |128GB M.2 NVMe SSD primery | 2TB HDD secondary | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX1070 | 32" 3840x2160 - monitor 1 | 34" 3440x1440 - monitor 2 | OR CV-1
  • Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
    Neo
    elboffor said:
    My friend plays it with opposing sensors but it is a tad.glitchy
    I also have 2 sensors in opposing corners, the tracking glitches in some instances but otherwise it has caused me any trouble playing. I have mostly played the ninja (Saijin or something) but even with guns I haven't lost any kills to bad tracking.
  • mambo1888mambo1888 Posts: 796
    Neo
    Just picked this up, and done the first single player level. Really enjoying it so far, ive got 3 sensors noticed the odd glitch but nothing major.
  • phillyd023phillyd023 Posts: 147
    Art3mis
    just got this game for free when I bought a new video card. I played it lst ight and its pretty cool. trying to get it to run this morning and it won't load up. if I hit the start menu on the touch controller the steam menu comes up asking if I want to let he application run with the below parameters ........... I hit okay but the game doesn't come up any more
  • Paul_BlythePaul_Blythe Posts: 326
    Trinity
    @phillyd023 ... is odd that it worked now doesn't. As it's not officially a Rift compatible game, I always start it through SteamVR. I normally do as follows:

1, open Oculus desktop app and minimise to taskbar.
    2. open Steam desktop then press the little VR box located top right of the window ... this starts SteamVR
    3. Put on the Rift, confirm Oculus warning ... should now be in the bare SteamVR enviroment.
    4. Press start button on left Touch to open SteamVR window, navigate to Raw Data and Start.

Personally found that if i don't do it this way, not all the VR games on Steam will run on the Rift.

What parameters is it asking confirmation of, when you try starting RD?

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel i5 7600K 4.7GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P | 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 |128GB M.2 NVMe SSD primery | 2TB HDD secondary | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX1070 | 32" 3840x2160 - monitor 1 | 34" 3440x1440 - monitor 2 | OR CV-1
  • mambo1888mambo1888 Posts: 796
    Neo
    elboffor said:
    Nice one will give that a go now.

Think Raw Data is becoming my favourite game in VR, hope they add more single player missions as I think ive only a couple left. There are a few that say they are under development so I guess there will be.
  • frbiefrbie Posts: 23
    Brain Burst
    I play it with Touch (2-sensors) and it works without problems. Its my favorite VR game so far. It has good graphics and and a descent motivating story. The environment & levels are really good. I really reccomend this game as my favorite one.