cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sculpted a landscape (problems)

XlordB
Adventurer
Made a simple landscape but had problems later on with trying to resize it so couldnt work out what resolutions for things either ended up crashing out of mem haha :). Optimize soon please devs 😛
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IterulQl38

4 REPLIES 4

johnboyjr
Protege
it told you to save

XlordB
Adventurer
no it asked me if i wanted to continue as the memory might run out. I knew it would its kl 🙂 that wasnt my problem really it was the fact when i was trying to resize the rocks or landscape the rocks would go big and i could not get them back down to size and the landscape kept jumping around when I was trying to enlarge it so i could get a close in photo shot.  🙂

The part where the rocks were jumping up to a bigger size wasnt me stretching them the problem was if i accidentally even just slightly touched both grab buttons (without stretching) the layer of rocks i had selsected automatically jumped up in size for some reason.. the fact i could not de-stretch down to size again was really strange,.

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
There's a weird glitch in medium, when you scale something up to max size, it centers the object in worldspace. The transition is kinda jarring and annoying.

XlordB
Adventurer

P3nT4gR4m said:

There's a weird glitch in medium, when you scale something up to max size, it centers the object in worldspace. The transition is kinda jarring and annoying.

yeh tell me about it.