New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Broken Rift, can't get a support response.

ccoffeeccoffee Posts: 4
NerveGear
The right side screen of my Rift CV1 stopped working while a friend was using it. I opened a ticket with support and they asked a few questions, requested some pictures. At that time were very responsive, and I was getting immediate responses from two different reps. Once I sent all the info, they thanked me and went silent. I've asked if they need anything more, then waited to the end of the week, nothing. Then tried to poke them today, no such luck. 

This last week has been really rough, really feeling the pain. Any response is better than no response.

I Kickstarted the rift, followed it closely, got a DK2 and started a game project, actually making playable game experiences for VR was a big step, got the CV1 - was having a blast with the Touch - and just when I'm really getting the hang of developing for the Touch.... Broken mid-use! The real killer is not being able to code and test functionality, but I really want to game too - and share it. 

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 23,033 Oculus Staff
    I'll see that someone responds. Really sorry for the wait.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • ccoffeeccoffee Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Thanks! I've just got a response back! Worked support in the past, know it can be tough.

Keep up the good work, all!
  • FlausnFlausn Posts: 186
    Art3mis
    edited January 10
    hi i wait for 10 days now to get a response because of my tocuh controllers ! whats going on...? the last email sayd soon as i get information im coming back to you ? when next year ?
  • ccoffeeccoffee Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Replaced my unit! Thanks Oculus team for being amazing.
  • GreggTheRudyGreggTheRudy Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Is it possible for support to lose your info. My headset seems dead gave support all the information they asked for and i have not heard anything for 5 days.
    Sometimes the investigating can take time, but send me a PM and I will check on Monday.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • GreggTheRudyGreggTheRudy Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Thanks i just got a message back. Oculus has been nothing but awsome to me. i guess im just going through oculus withdrawls.
  • snake154snake154 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    My right lenses stopped working on Friday, they answered rite away, they were very prompt. I went through a bunch of emails, gave them everything they requested. but now I am  
  • snake154snake154 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Well its Thursday now almost a week since first contact have not herd anything since Fri and Sat when I gave all the info, getting frustrated.
    I see your ticket in the system. Unfortunately, it is in a long queue and you'll have to wait a bit longer for a response. Really sorry for this delay. Thanks.