Eagle Flight - Any Good? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Eagle Flight - Any Good?

dougchismdougchism Posts: 127
Art3mis
Looks like something my wife and daughter could play as well as myself, so interested in getting it for this long weekend. Any feedback would be appreciated. 

I was thinking of picking up G2ALand but there was so much negativity about the developer I decided to hold off, too bad because it looks like something my daughter would enjoy. 

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,111 Volunteer Moderator
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• dougchismdougchism Posts: 127
    Art3mis
    Great thanks, looks like a buy, and got the tunnel vision remover from that thread also!

• ChairfaceChairface Posts: 38
    Brain Burst
    The vision blinders i dont find distracting at all in gameplay as your normally so hyper focused out some distance that u dont see the periphery. Its a great game that will get stale once you have cleared the single player.
  • flexy123flexy123 Posts: 791
    3Jane
    The blinders only kick in when you sharp-turn. I had the patch on but removed it again because I found turning with the smaller FOV better.
    Aside from that, the game IMO is nothing but a better tech/demo...so simple it's ridiculous. So you have a city and then fly as an Eagle through the city. Many eons ago when I was still a teen you got cr@p like this as free demo with PC magazines. Nowadays, these are FULL PRICE GAMES? Are you kidding me.

That being said, it feels polished. The BEST part of the thing however is the soundtrack. Amazingly good. And the narration etc...but actual "game" is so simple it's laughable.
  • mintakaxmintakax Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I found it to be a total yawner after the first 2 times.