Thank you for playing Dragon Front! We have a ton of improvements available in the new update being uploaded right now. Here is a short list of the updates:
Updates and Additions:
- Release Essence Faction.
- Background online content download during tutorials implemented for GearVR
- "Win Streak!" added on the Rewards Screen if the player has a win streak.
- Skip tutorials when coming into game from an outside source
- Updated Concede Text to explain the player will lose rewards
- Healing Grove now heals 2 (was heal 1).
- Rainbow Mists now costs 5 (was cost 6).
- Bark Druids now have 2 Health (was 1 health).
- Accelerator fort cost reduced to 3 (was cost 4).
- Makes Heavy Ordnance non-Giant (was Giant and non-Giant).
Desyncs and Crash Fixes:
- Druid Arachnis Riders failing to respawn at the same time as another respawn unit dying no longer causes desync
- Revealing a stealthed card on targeting in single player no longer causes desync
- Conscription being cast on Five Star General no longer causes desync
- Overdraw by both players with Rats of Rous and Repurpose no longer causes desync
- Paging in card collection with Find Similar button highlighted no longer causes crash
- Using Volcanic Eruption with enemy units stealthed no longer causes a hang
- Fix for progression stopper when immediately backing out after selecting initial faction
- Fix for Heavy Ordnance giving range indefinitely
- Fix for interaction between Tempest Minelayer and Plague Mine
- Fix “Waiting For Server” bug on new accounts
- No longer lose the name of the deck if you start editing and back out without changes
- Fix for carpet bombing not showing up correctly for the opponent
- If the stealth champion gets revealed on spawn, it is revealed for the opponent after it is added in the last played card queue.
- Fixed High Command “Rank Pending”
- Fix for the Friends Chat Only button display not updating properly when toggled
- Scales Lock on Gear VR no longer appears black / unlit
- Fix for fort activation VFX happening when destroyed by Flash Flood
- Added a damage projectile and corrected ordering of events for Soul Foundry VFX
- Fix for armor icon showing up black on gear VR
- Added muzzle flashes for Gear VR
- Stronghold Damage shields now properly indicate the lane from which damage is dealt
- Fix to prevent Steamwing Bomber from appearing untextured
- Fixed card exhaustion vfx
- Added the Giant Icon to the card