Bunch ofExtra game copies of Rift Ready + Third Party Games. — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Bunch ofExtra game copies of Rift Ready + Third Party Games.

ShamanecShamanec Posts: 24
edited November 2013 in Oculus Share
Hey guys, not long ago i ordered my rift (SUN) and started gathering games that work with it looking mainly for sales. I found some of them at really good price and bought a few of them and im whiling to share them with you at a price way Better than the Steam (Steam can be a ripoff for some balkanian coutries) (The games are steam gifts and steam CDKEys)

What i have right now is:

Strike Suit Zero Bundle (Native Support) (ITs the complete pack costs of around 36 €/$ on Steam)

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition (Third Party Driver - Costs 21€/$ on Steam)

Euro Truck Simulator 2 (This Party Driver (SOON NATIVE) - Costs 20€/$ on Steam)

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (Native - Costs 10€/$ on Steam)

Dishonored (Third Party Driver - Costs 30€/$ on Steam)

Half-Life Complete (Rift Ready (Half-Life2 + Episodes) Includes all episodes on Half-Life 2 and alot of other valve games. Worth 28€/$ on Steam)

Prices will be discussed privately i can assure you you will be surprised :!:

Im currently gathering more games looking under trees and Stones for Fair prices and whenever have extra copies i will add them here.

If you are interested Email me at Registartionjack@gmail.com.

And yes ofcourse i gain a little extra for that but it is very little and it is for the trouble, i believe we all Win from what i offer and we can enjoy the rift together :) Happy Virtual reality guys. :ugeek:
Ordered: Oct 10, 2013 Order Status: |PROCESSING|

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Just FYI, I don't think we are allowing sales on the forum anymore.

You can leave this thread for now, but in the future we will not allow it.

Thanks.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • GhostshipGhostship Posts: 344 Oculus Start Member
    Just FYI, I don't think we are allowing sales on the forum anymore.

You can leave this thread for now, but in the future we will not allow it.

Thanks.

LIKE :)

I would hate for my game to get released and then these sort of posts appear!
    Developer of Ghostship and CDF Starfighter.

• Ghostship wrote:

You dont want your game to be bought? I dont get it, im not offering pirated copies i offer games already paid for.
  • Shamanec wrote:
    Ghostship wrote:

You dont want your game to be bought? I dont get it, im not offering pirated copies i offer games already paid for.

I suppose his issue would be:

Person 1 buys the game in a store = money for the dev.
    Person 2 buys the game in a store = money for the dev.
    Person 2 buys the game from person 1 = no money for the dev.

Not saying that private deals are a bad thing. It's probably not a big deal for big game developers but I guess for smaller ones it can be rather frustrating.
  • SwissWolv wrote:
    Shamanec wrote:
    Ghostship wrote:

I suppose his issue would be:

Person 1 buys the game in a store = money for the dev.
    Person 2 buys the game in a store = money for the dev.
    Person 2 buys the game from person 1 = no money for the dev.

Not saying that private deals are a bad thing. It's probably not a big deal for big game developers but I guess for smaller ones it can be rather frustrating.

Funny, how about: Person 1 buys it from the store to give it to person 2 = money for the dev. No matter how much a game is resold its bought from the store originally, you cannot activate same game key or gift twice in Steam, if you guys are not familiar with steam why post?
  • FYI: Arkham City is part of the latest Humble Bundle(and now that I know it works with Rift.. I might actually play it). I know you posted it before the newest bundle but for anybody who sees that title and wants it.