New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Removing a App or Game from the Library (Not Installed)

GeslauGeslau Posts: 2
NerveGear
Hi, after trying all the FREE apps and games some now just fill up the (Not Installed) list.
I therefor now have a hard time finding my new games and stuff i buy on the list.

I would really like to just delete / remove things from this list completely.

Comments

• kogermaxkogermax Posts: 74
    Hiro Protagonist
    well anyone? please i would like to know this aswell
  • Calimero_OeufCalimero_Oeuf Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I am interested too ! I want to delete all my incompatible apps from my list
  • GogglesNZGogglesNZ Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    Please can we have the ability to make categories for our games and apps (dare I say it, like you can on Steam).  This would allow us to easily find apps we use frequently and leave those we don't at the bottom of an ordered list.  As we buy more and more games we really do need to be able to bring order to our ever growing inventory.  
  • doaz4039doaz4039 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I need to be able to remove apps from the uninstalled area as well. How can we do this?
  • vr.alecvr.alec Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Need this feature too!
  • BeastyBaiterBeastyBaiter Posts: 274 Poster of the Week
    Agreed. It's a short list for me right now but it will expand over time.
  • glen.orpheusglen.orpheus Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Gotta say this should have been included from the start and quite sloppy of them to miss such a feature
  • 1point21jiggawattz1point21jiggawattz Posts: 111
    Art3mis
    edited September 13
    You can filter out the "Not Installed" items in Oculus Home, click the filters button and slide the slider. 

Edit: I mean, it's not removing them from the list, but at least you can hide the list. 
    Hey, I have a signature.