24.04.2019 - Update 2.0 – “Konrad’s Kittens”
· Incl. 4 new interactive objects:
o Rocky Patch
o Cozy Basket
· Incl. new Minigame: Snowball Moles
· Added a new room: The kitten room
· Added little orphan kittens!
o Every 6 level ups, an orphan kitten joins Konrad’s little kittens.
o Each kitten looks different but all are super cute.
o During the day, the kittens sleep. At night they wake up and need care.
o Kitten activity “hiding” – Find the lost kitten by searching for it with Konrad.
o Kitten activity “feeding” – Let Konrad feed the hungry Kitten.
o Kitten activity “training” – Have Konrad train the kitten to hunt a fluffy cat toy.
o Kitten activity “cleaning” – Have Konrad clean the dirty little kitten.
o Kitten activity “playing” – Make Konrad play ball with the kitten.
· Redesigned Energy philosophy
o The game no longer stops you from playing when Konrad runs out of Energy
o Instead: when running out of energy, night falls – time to care for the kittens!
· Konrad now feels more alive
o Added random blinking for several animations
o Added cat looking at targets (player, objects, etc.)
· Added quick start for Default-Mode (no manual calibration required anymore!)
· Added a Stop button for the fortune wheel
· Faster unlocking of new areas and toys
· new logo and title image – Konrad’s Kittens
· Replaced “Health” attribute with “Kittens” attribute
· Enhanced calibration process in “Plushy-Mode”
· PS4 now plays short videos on the television
· Enhanced terrain in WarpZone, Beach and Forest
· Optimized Memory consumption
· Updated to Unity 2018.2
· Redesigned random algorithm for fortune wheel spinning
· Improved cat eyes
· Balanced some minigames
· Overusing needs or ignoring urgent needs now impacts positive behavior much more
· Fixed occasional black screen while loading.
· Fixed settings button not being reachable, in case the floor was calibrated wrong..
· Several minor fixes.
Update 1.4 – Get Spooky! - October, 22nd, 2018
· Updated core engine to Unity 2018.
· Added Halloween event.
· Added Broomstick ride for Halloween.
· Added Witch Hat for Halloween.
· Added new music and decorations for Halloween.
· Some minor enhancements and bugfixes.
1.3 - data protection - May, 16th, 2018
Version 1.2 - 30th of April, 2018
· added new "toys" ring element group for Parcours minigame
· Prepared end of easter event
· optimized Parcours minigame ring orientation
· Enhanced animation blending for the kitten
· Some minor fixes
* Added Easter Season including:
** 1 additional interactive object (easter egg in a basket)
** 1 additional seasonal hat (bunny ears)
** some changed decorations in the warp zone
** 5 Easter eggs in each of the 5 major regions. Can you spot them all?
* Adjusted scores for targets in minigames.
* enhanced anisotropic filtering for less blurry textures
* Adjusted amount of hearts spawned after each action. (Should help level up quicker during the first days.)
* changed sleeping in a box animation to start with sleeping on the belly
* enhanced selection of elements in the Parcours minigames for better tracking performance
* enhanced guidance of the player during the tutorial
* Optimized Performance in the Warp Zone area
* fixed positioning of the necklace and some hats during animations to avoid having them pushed inside the cat's fur
* fixed flickering lines sometimes being visible in the bathroom
* fixed actions at interactive object could become broken when the Move Controller glitched (caused by bad tracking)
* other minor fixes