Superhot "white screen"???? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Superhot "white screen"????

YarishYarish Posts: 33
Brain Burst
I just tried Superhot and after 4 levels it says to GRAB the pyramid and when you do it take you to an ALL white room and gives you an empty gun along with saying "aim for the head"?????  There is NOTHING there???  What next???   I have done the game twice and both times is does the same thing

Comments

• YarishYarish Posts: 33
    Brain Burst
    this is the only thing I see???
  • TwoHedWlfTwoHedWlf Posts: 2,234 Valuable Player
    Have you tried aiming for your head?
  • elrealchiquielrealchiqui Posts: 141
    Art3mis
    Developers are awesome ! When I understood what to do at that moment, I was like "wow, really ?"

I can't wait for the update !
  • TickTockTickTock Posts: 200
    Nexus 6
    Yarish said:
    I just tried Superhot and after 4 levels it says to GRAB the pyramid and when you do it take you to an ALL white room and gives you an empty gun along with saying "aim for the head"?????  There is NOTHING there???  What next???   I have done the game twice and both times is does the same thing
    You need to "show your committment."
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
     -Groucho Marx
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,103 Valuable Player
    I love this thread <3
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,530 Volunteer Moderator
    I'm amazed at how many people get stuck at this part of the game. There must have been a dozen threads on this in the last two months.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,572 Valuable Player
    i got here and thought surely not, meh ill do it anyway (it seemed the right thing to do odly enough)
    makes you wonder how much this stuff can affect our decision making really...
    This is my forum signature.
    There are many others like it, but this is mine.
  • xWandererxxWandererx Posts: 386
    Trinity
    Got to admit it took me a while to realise what commitment I was supposed to show LOL :)
  • YoLolo69YoLolo69 Posts: 1,111
    Wintermute
    DimitriL said:
    Developers are awesome ! When I understood what to do at that moment, I was like "wow, really ?"

I can't wait for the update !
    Superhot have a pending update? Didn't know that. What is it about?

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 3770K OC 4.6GHz, GTX1080 OC 10%, 16GB DDR3 2448  OC, Oculus Rift CV1

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Yeah, this is a great way to start the game. Open your mind!
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • GreymanGreyman Posts: 1,309
    Wintermute
    Yup, open it up to the fresh air.  :)
  • elrealchiquielrealchiqui Posts: 141
    Art3mis
    @YoLolo69 New modes ! But I don't know if they plan to add new levels in this update or another :/

"That’s just a taste of what the update has in store."

https://www.oculus.com/blog/superhot-vr-update-coming-soon/
  • inovatorinovator Posts: 1,850
    Project 2501
    Hint do you feel suicidal?
  • KillCardKillCard Posts: 1,078
    Wintermute
    Yeah, this is a great way to start the game. Open your mind!
    I see what you did there...