New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Looking for someone to play co-op Arizona Sunshine

UbernikUbernik Posts: 6
NerveGear
I am looking for some people to play with, match making seem's to think that nobody play's the #1 selling VR game.

I don't care what mode really. I've beaten the game, and am now working through single player on hard mode with the new locomotion.

Also, I am a pretty decent player, if anyone climbing the leader boards needs a team-mate, add me on the friends list!

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • UbernikUbernik Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Hole-lee crap

Thank you!
  • Sinstalker21Sinstalker21 Posts: 253 Poster of the Week
    You can add me.
  • bnccribnccri Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I'm interested as well. Add me
  • Chris_murdock01Chris_murdock01 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    you guys can also add me

• prkeybladeprkeyblade Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Hey there. You all can add me if you'd like. I love playing this game. But can never find someone to play it with. 
  • Dark_BishopDark_Bishop Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Hi all, beat the single player campaign, really enjoyed it, but I would like to try a multiplayer game with someone. Add me to your friends list if your interested!
  • ViperLess_KobraViperLess_Kobra Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    can someone add me too?
  • chateau8x8chateau8x8 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    can someone add me too?

I think you should stop finding other people to play with. I mean, as I see on Apknite, this game is fun in singleplayer but absolutely broken in multiplayer. Player and zombie desyncs nonstop. This issue is persistent across the rift, vive, and wmr sets on different pcs.

Players don't see other players moving. Players cant see certain zombies making it really hard to work together.

2 people, it's tough, with 3 it's miserable.

• reecegamer2008reecegamer2008 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Does anyone wana play arizona sunshine/