New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Haven't played Project Cars OH version for a while, now it crashes to desktop.

UBSERDUBSERD Posts: 347
Nexus 6
 I started the game and it crashes randomly, sometimes right when a race starts, and sometimes about 30 seconds into a race. Has anyone else experienced crashing in this game lately? I also just started using a Thrustmasters TMX wheel as well so I'm not sure if that can cause an issue with three sensors drawing all that power along with the wheel and in turn crashing the game? It crashes every time I play without fail.  Any input is appreciated!

Comments

• hoochyukhoochyuk Posts: 330 Poster of the Week
    I had this would crack everytime I got past the setup screen ,I just rolled back the graphic driver
  • UBSERDUBSERD Posts: 347
    Nexus 6
    Hey Licker1977 thanks for the reply. So rolling back my nvidia driver should fix the issue? You had success with this? I have the latest nvidia drivers currently and I have a 1080 FE. Thanks!
    Yeah I went back a driver and worked fine
    Nexus 6
    Sweet.  I will check it out when I get home today and report my findings. Thanks again dude!
    No problem 
    Nexus 6
     I rolled back my driver and no luck it still crashes as soon as it loads. Thanks for trying though man.  I was trying to avoid a fresh reinstall on my computer but it looks like it might be time. 
  • ELUNO11ELUNO11 Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Might be, or might not be related, but the Rift has been crashing for some of us a lot after the latest update.
    Nexus 6
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for the reply ELUNO11. That's a good point. Hopefully that is the case and they are working on it. I will hold off for a bit and see what plays out.