cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onward User Reviews

JoeManji08
Heroic Explorer
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average
1 Star - Poor/ Avoid

https://youtu.be/rkDrMbQhh3Y

Edit: added official trailer (which was alpha footage from july last year)
18 REPLIES 18

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
By far (and I mean far) this is the best vr game around,when it hits final release this will be what future games are measured by .over 140 hour so far

Thot
Protege
the game is not complete, very buggy but so fun

danknugz
Superstar
super fun and has great potential, everyone who has touch and ever enjoyed FPS should at least try it (i planned to refund but ended up keeping cause its so fun)
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

Short_One
Explorer
It's Counterstrike, in VR. Written by one coder. Awesome 🙂

LordQuake
Adventurer
Agree with licker1977, this is a great game. Its one that you can't measure on a YouTube video, you have to try it. When you get a great team with good radio comms it's very immersive and overall experience is excellent. The final release if/when polished properly will be a game that defines FPS and VR. It's CS, BF4, COD etc. but in VR.

I also bought it with intent to refund as I thought the loco would affect me, it did not and it's the best thing I have in my VR library.

Anyone with Touch/Vive and liked any of the FPS team shooters should get this. You will be happy you did.

LordQuake
Adventurer
We need more Rifters in there, its dominated by Vive users. When in the lobby and I asked how to engage sprint with the touch - their collective response was (all in jest) - you should take off your touch controllers, remove your headset, place them on the floor,  and walk away.

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer
Can you play this sitting down? 
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. MSI VENTUS 3 RTX 3080 OC, Primary: MSI MAG274QRF-QD 2nd monitor: Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.

jayhawk
Superstar

LordQuake said:

We need more Rifters in there, its dominated by Vive users. When in the lobby and I asked how to engage sprint with the touch - their collective response was (all in jest) - you should take off your touch controllers, remove your headset, place them on the floor,  and walk away.

That would be time to start team killing (in jest of course). You could play it off like you just don't know what you are doing. Wish it had a demo.

JoeManji08
Heroic Explorer
Any game on Steam has a demo.  Buy it, play for < 2 hours in < 2 weeks, and get a refund if you don't like it!  

e_m_d88, I have not tried playing this game sitting down.  I imagine it would be very difficult, and you would have to trick your system into thinking you are standing up, or you won't be able to run.