This is an app I've put together to help the comunity, it's currently in Beta as I'm still building it but the first feature is complete.
This is a very early beta release so please bear that in mind, any and all feedback is welcome
Disclaimer: This is free software and altohugh every effort has been made to ensure no problems, shit happens! only you are responsible for any damage or los that occurs by using this software.Latest news!
17/03/2017: new version launched testing installation of custom oculus home shortcuts, please give as much feedback as possible as a new version will be out very shortly which will have a lot more than just this!
- test of oculus home shortcut injection system (will make DISOVR WA, look like Raw Data inside OH and launch installed steam version)
- oculus home and steam install locations now taken from registry (thanks @ApollyonVR for tips)
- improved interface
- ability to right click to stop/ start/ restart Oculus runtime service
- new timer set for oculus home to prevent errors
0.1 Beta - Download
- first build
- save and swap between 2 different play spaces
- auto backup of configuration on first launch
Usage:To use the playspace switcher
To use the Raw Data game copy injector
- extract folder from archive
- run OHMultiTool as administrator
- depending on your setup at this point, save as Standing or seating
- use the clear button in the tool to reset your oculus configuration
- set up your second designated play area
- save that in the tool
- use the switch button at will to toggle between play spaces
- download and install DICOVR WA
- press the RawData logo on the bottom right of the multitool
- If RawData is installed in your main steam app directory, then you'll get a pop up saying so, if something goes wrong however, please post it below.
More info and a lot more features to come
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.