cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bridge crew release ?

Baz_uK
Expert Protege
I'm a trek fan and looking forward to bridge crew. I'm confused about release date, specifically for the Rift....Obviously! The Ubisoft site clearly says 14.3.17 (today) but when you click it to open the details page it then says release date 30.5.17....so what is it? Googling indicates it was delayed from last year and should be this month. I'm guessing I have to wait a couple more months though. 

I just want to save the galaxy, blow up bad klingons, save some aliens in need of assistance and find a nice cosy warm planet for what's left of the vulcans! Guess they will have to wait a bit longer too! Boo! 
22 REPLIES 22

elboffor
Consultant
It'll be May now if that's the later date shown.
Id rather it was delayed than releasde n not ready.
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer
May release and they are adding the TOS Bridge as well.  Which will be awesome.  I know I have been waiting for this too.  But if they have a well polished game in May.  That will be a bonus!!!
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. MSI VENTUS 3 RTX 3080 OC, Primary: MSI MAG274QRF-QD 2nd monitor: Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep I am really looking forward to this one as well!

Baz_uK
Expert Protege
Cool! Don't mind waiting, just wanted to know the deal! That's great about the TOS bridge, wonder what thats like in VR. hopefully it won't look too 'basic' lol 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I think I'll leak a bit when this is released 🙂 Too much info ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

e_m_d88 said:

May release and they are adding the TOS Bridge as well.  Which will be awesome.  I know I have been waiting for this too.  But if they have a well polished game in May.  That will be a bonus!!!

Awesome! I knew they had added the TNG Bridge but didn't realise that they had added the TOS one too. I've started watching TOS on Netflix yet again, it never gets old. I'm a MAJOR Star Trek fan and a major sci-fi fan in general.

I'm probably going to re-watch TNG, DS9 and Voyager again too when I'm done with TOS.

And @Techy111 I think I too may experience some leakage.  😄

The best thing is that when you think about it we're not too far away from seeing some of the things we see in these shows. Needle-free injections have been around for a while, I guarantee you that someone somewhere has a laser weapon working (I suspect that Reagan's Star Wars project has been completed for YEARS), the Rift and Vive are the first steps towards getting the Holodeck and if you think about it 3D Printers are the first step towards getting Replicators.

It's certainly a great time to be alive.  B)

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer
Yeah - it was originally delayed out of last year into March. And was recently pushed back to May. I guess they haven't updated all their info pages accordingly (or you were viewing an old cached version, perhaps?)

When it was pushed to May, they announced at the same time they were adding the TOS bridge. I wasn't aware the TNG bridge was already in the game. Or maybe you misread the announcement when it was delayed to May, @snowdog? I hope you're right, though. I really liked TNG (and DS9) but never really watched TOS.

falken76
Expert Consultant
I didn't know they made the TNG bridge, that is my favorite one.  I can't wait for this title to come out.

Baz_uK
Expert Protege

falken76 said:

I didn't know they made the TNG bridge, that is my favorite one.  I can't wait for this title to come out.

Amazing!! TAG and TOS bridges! Wonder if new ship looks also get added. I thought the bridge had been modified from the reboot so the different players can view each other for better game play. Expect the same with the other bridges, but they have a very different theme so will still feel awesome even if not 100% accurate.